FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Swingers club

Swingers club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone recommend a daytime club? Other than kestrels Heathrow, house of pointer or rios. Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elloWoman  over a year ago

alpha centauri

Out of interest can I ask why not those 3 places? They're actually on my top 3 places to try for a daytime

By *aughtyminx321Woman  over a year ago

London

Not in London but my favourite daytime club on a Wednesday is milf club at Vanilla Alternative

"Out of interest can I ask why not those 3 places? They're actually on my top 3 places to try for a daytime "

There’s good I’m a big fan of them. Expect rios. Just looking for something different for a change . Do you go kestrels often?

"Not in London but my favourite daytime club on a Wednesday is milf club at Vanilla Alternative

"

Thank you, been told about that one before. Been told it’s good too lots of fun. Do you go often?

alpha centauri

"Out of interest can I ask why not those 3 places? They're actually on my top 3 places to try for a daytime

There’s good I’m a big fan of them. Expect rios. Just looking for something different for a change . Do you go kestrels often? "

Use to go to abfabs old venue,looking forward to trying their new venue next month. I enjoyed Rio's been twice but went in the evenings and each time I had brought a guy with me, heard mixed reviews about single ladies going there on their own

"Out of interest can I ask why not those 3 places? They're actually on my top 3 places to try for a daytime

There’s good I’m a big fan of them. Expect rios. Just looking for something different for a change . Do you go kestrels often?

Use to go to abfabs old venue,looking forward to trying their new venue next month. I enjoyed Rio's been twice but went in the evenings and each time I had brought a guy with me, heard mixed reviews about single ladies going there on their own "

Rios is okay, find kestrels a lot more relaxed and easy going. New venue ? This is new news to me . Who’s going with you?

alpha centauri

Use to go to abfabs old venue,looking forward to trying their new venue next month. I enjoyed Rio's been twice but went in the evenings and each time I had brought a guy with me, heard mixed reviews about single ladies going there on their own

Rios is okay, find kestrels a lot more relaxed and easy going. New venue ? This is new news to me . Who’s going with you?"

Kestrels/abfab changed venue 3 or 4 years ago. Hopefully lots of people on here will be joining me, it's a social meet up

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Rios is okay, find kestrels a lot more relaxed and easy going. New venue ? This is new news to me . Who’s going with you?"

"New Venue" - have you been in a coma for the last 4 years?

By *oul BrothaMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"Not in London but my favourite daytime club on a Wednesday is milf club at Vanilla Alternative

"

Yeah VA is great. It's been a long time since I've been, need to correct that.

» Add a new message to this topic