FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Camden area

Camden area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ionatv OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich/Sandbach

Hey all,

Bit of a strange one, my wife and I are visiting London in Feb and seeing a band in Camden.

She has said that she would be 'open' to making a night of it after, and perhaps visting a few places to have a drink and a dance and 'see what happens' afterwards.

We have a tiny bit of experience in the Hot Wife scenario before covid, but this would be the first time since, and the previous time was with a guy she already knew well so could trust.

An actual swingers club would be too much for us we think but wondered if there are any venues around Camden (or between there and Russel Square that are a club/bar where they are known for couples going to get 'picked up'.

She loves dancing, loves to dance with well dressed guys etc, and I love to sit and watch

Would most likely just be light fun, nothing too serious (no guarantees etc) but just really after the sort of place that would accomodate that.

Thanks in advance (appareciate I am probably describing something that doesn exist)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ionatv OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich/Sandbach

Oh worth pointing out I would just be a normal bloke, Fiona would be staying at home that weekend

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic