Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndianguy2015 OP   Man  over a year ago

Slough/Reading

Any in central ?

By *im67Man  over a year ago

London

"Any in central ?"

There are loads secrets in Covent Garden spearmint rhino in Tottenham Court Road are a couple that are central London

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ffs. This is grim. Not swinging. Get yourselves over to sites dedicated to punting.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were going to visit one in Central London last November but they wanted £350 entry fee

London

"We were going to visit one in Central London last November but they wanted £350 entry fee "

That wouldn't be stringfellows by any chance

I must admit I went to some dodgy club in soho mid 80ties was a teenager then sat down waiting for the dance show and one of the hostesses sat down next to me and started chatting to me and asked if I was going to buy her a drink. Said sure she had a white wine I only had a soft drink glass of coco cola.

Dance on a stage lasted 5 minutes wasn't enjoying myself tbh so asked to pay the bill for the wine and next thing I know they quoted me a price of 280 I said your taking the piss ain't paying that they pull out a menu of the prices for the drinks and a was 80 pounds and wine was 200 said I'm still not paying next thing I know 2 let's say large bouncers started to walk in my direction so I quickly agreed to pay.

I haven't been back to one since lol

By *oulkissMan  over a year ago

Croydon

"We were going to visit one in Central London last November but they wanted £350 entry fee

I must admit I went to some dodgy club in soho mid 80ties was a teenager then sat down waiting for the dance show and one of the hostesses sat down next to me and started chatting to me and asked if I was going to buy her a drink. Said sure she had a white wine I only had a soft drink glass of coco cola.

Dance on a stage lasted 5 minutes wasn't enjoying myself tbh so asked to pay the bill for the wine and next thing I know they quoted me a price of 280 I said your taking the piss ain't paying that they pull out a menu of the prices for the drinks and a was 80 pounds and wine was 200 said I'm still not paying next thing I know 2 let's say large bouncers started to walk in my direction so I quickly agreed to pay.

I haven't been back to one since lol "

Ah the old "clip joints". All gone now, so have the sex shops (well almost all) and the sex cinemas, Soho has been Gentrified which is a great loss.

Mind you all the Adult/Sleezy (sleezy used in a good way) places in London are vanishing, Shoreditch High street used to be good for a Strip Pub crawl (organised one for a guy at works stag do once) but now they are all closing with very few left, and then its the least good places that survived.

By *chilleMan  over a year ago

London / Paris

"We were going to visit one in Central London last November but they wanted £350 entry fee "

By *ust_Winging_itMan  over a year ago

camberley

"We were going to visit one in Central London last November but they wanted £350 entry fee

Ah the old "clip joints". All gone now, so have the sex shops (well almost all) and the sex cinemas, Soho has been Gentrified which is a great loss.

Mind you all the Adult/Sleezy (sleezy used in a good way) places in London are vanishing, Shoreditch High street used to be good for a Strip Pub crawl (organised one for a guy at works stag do once) but now they are all closing with very few left, and then its the least good places that survived."

Was the hostess called Lola?

By *cottish jockMan  over a year ago

london

"Any in central ?

There are loads secrets in Covent Garden spearmint rhino in Tottenham Court Road are a couple that are central London "

Spearmint rhino is still closed hasn't reopened since covid

London

Mind you all the Adult/Sleezy (sleezy used in a good way) places in London are vanishing, Shoreditch High street used to be good for a Strip Pub crawl (organised one for a guy at works stag do once) but now they are all closing with very few left, and then its the least good places that survived.

Was the hostess called Lola?"

It was the mid 80ties I can't remember if I even asked her name lol

By *uzie_jennifer_2TV/TS  over a year ago

London

I haven't been back to one since lol "

This fucking shit happened to me too.

It's totally illegal and just pure intimidation

Called clip joints. I think Soho have shut them down now

I sat down with a mate and got charged £200 for 2 mins of nothing. When we refused they pulled down the grilles refused exit and got the lads to surround us. My idiotic mate had £600 cash in his pocket and they forced him to hand it all over.

Bastards I hope they are all in prison now being gang banged daily.

» Add a new message to this topic