FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Negativity to creampie play

Negativity to creampie play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ravelingYank OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Kensington

In a world that has proper testing and treatments, why are people negative to creampie play with the exception of they don’t want to properly test themselves?

It would be great to find others in London up for creampie play, but this site and others don’t even give you a method to find your fellow cum lovers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lueTomatoMan 33 weeks ago

Tooting

Aside from pregnancy related reasons especially for those that have side effects from birth control. I would imagine that even if someone from here could show you a text with a negative std test, how do you know that it belongs to the person or that they haven't had unprotected sex with multiple people between being tested.

(You asked so I answered what I envision to be the concerns).

By *droitMan 32 weeks ago

Düsseldorf, NOT IN LONDON

As above. Plus, many STDs are asymptomatic, and some cannot be accurately tested for during certain time periods after infection or without symptoms. A negative test done a month ago does not guarantee a negative test now. It is perfectly reasonable not to want unprotected sex and it does not indicate someone who is too lazy to test themselves. Each has their own risk criteria. Be respectful of that.

» Add a new message to this topic