FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Running Spots

Running Spots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *octor Prod OP   Man 6 weeks ago

working Overseas

I'm in London and looking for some good spots to run; I did consider running along the river, but remembered the traffic fumes. So parks would be great

Staying a night in Heathrow then a few days in North West London

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oulderingBearMan 6 weeks ago

Falme

Richmond Park is excellent and popular spot but very hilly so good if you are conditioning for that.

Gunnersbury Park has weekend Park runs organised but parking has gotten tight and they make you pay now.

Accost along the river isn't very fumey as the paths are quite far away from the roads and there will be a lot of other runners.

Hounslow Heath also quiet good but it's more like trail running than pavement pounding

By *octor Prod OP   Man 6 weeks ago

working Overseas

"Richmond Park is excellent and popular spot but very hilly so good if you are conditioning for that.

Gunnersbury Park has weekend Park runs organised but parking has gotten tight and they make you pay now.

Accost along the river isn't very fumey as the paths are quite far away from the roads and there will be a lot of other runners.

Hounslow Heath also quiet good but it's more like trail running than pavement pounding "

Thanks, I will give Richmond Park a go; I live in North Wales so hills are fine for me. I will also give a run down by the river a shot too

I don't mind a Parkrun, but I'm training so 5k is too short at the minute

Thanks for the advice

By *lex D.Man 6 weeks ago

London

Richmond Park is terribly hilly but if you're in North West London maybe consider laps around Hyde Park or Regents Park. Battersea Park is good too for 3km laps if you want to get to and cross the river.

By *orthmanMan 6 weeks ago

Kendal

Running spots? I'm sure your local pharmacist can recommend some ointment.

I'll show myself out.

» Add a new message to this topic