FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Why sooo Mooody???

Why sooo Mooody???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheer up London!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm moody now.

Someones status read out if 116 guys only 16 were genuine, so I sent them a message to strike up a conversation and got an instant deleted message. Does that mean they have deemed me non genuine, if so no wonder they think everyones a time waster.

Some fundamental problems with this site.

"I'm moody now.

Someones status read out if 116 guys only 16 were genuine, so I sent them a message to strike up a conversation and got an instant deleted message. Does that mean they have deemed me non genuine, if so no wonder they think everyones a time waster.

Some fundamental problems with this site."

I'm finding that London is not the place for the swinging scene... Everyone is so far up their own arses!

Have to agree people tend be on the defensive even if it's just a general conversation. Think the bad minority has left a bad image on the majority

But yeah what's that all about a general hello and ur message gets deleted! Have the courtesy of saying hello back or even saying sorry not interested!

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

disagree... there are some lovely Londoners

Hey the sun is shining! Be happy people

By *obbobeanMan  over a year ago

dagenham

I don't think the problem is with the site mr brava. I think it's a problem with some of the sites members

Being a single woman on site I constantly receive rude, abusive messages along with some really lovely ones !! I'm pretty chilled and it takes a lot to frustrate me, however I feel the majority of people here especially guys spoil it for the really lovely MINORITY !! It's a real shame as I know there are great people here. Wish there was a special filter for it !! If people were just real it would help, although I understand that acting the way they do is their "thing" !! Way too many people get abusive when I simply say no thanku !!

Are you bothering to read people's profiles? Are you considering that the person at the other end of the message needs to find you sexy too because they are an actual human with their own desires? Are you making an effort?

I can tell without clicking through to the message whether anyone has read my profile. If they can't grasp reading a few paragraphs they probably don't put much effort into fuckin either!

You have to put effort in to fucking??

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

"You have to put effort in to fucking?? "

Only on certain days...

"You have to put effort in to fucking??

Only on certain days... "

As a rule of thumb (fingers as well ) only make an effort on tues nights

"Are you bothering to read people's profiles? Are you considering that the person at the other end of the message needs to find you sexy too because they are an actual human with their own desires? Are you making an effort?

I can tell without clicking through to the message whether anyone has read my profile. If they can't grasp reading a few paragraphs they probably don't put much effort into fuckin either!

"

I do, & I don't approach people who's long listed strict criteria if I don't fit the bill. Problem is most people won't meet them. Anyway they would only tell you your fucking them wrong

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

Always happy always passing on a smile

Wasn't having a dig at you mr brava. You are obviously right not to bother with people who you wouldn't turn on. Only wish more people had the same attitude. Would rather get 5% of the messages than delete several "hi how u doin wanna fuk 2nite?" messages.

No offense taken. I've actually stopped messaging people altogether now, waste of what little time I have in my life. Just here for the craic now.

Just remember when someone emails you that they could have sent 100 messages that day without response & subsequently only write short messages in hope of building some dialogue.

When i look at status updates, all I see is people moaning about getting messages from folk who don't fit the bill, then the same people moaning the next day about no shows. The very same people who don't respond or just delete your message.

Anyway, dont want to sound like I'm moaning, kinda hypocritical.

We are not all bad!!!

» Add a new message to this topic