FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Airbnb for swingers?

Airbnb for swingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingersgarden OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I come to London for work quite regularly and I'm getting bored with anonymous hotels.

On a recent visit to Amsterdam I used airbnb to find accommodation in a very nice private flat, and I started thinking ... what if there was a site that hooked up nudists and swingers with rooms (or part of their king size bed) for rent to visitors.

There needn't be any obligation for playing involved, but it might provide a chance for like-minded folks to enjoy each other's company, recommend local clubs or parties, and feel liberated together. The rest is a nice bonus if it happens.

Maybe there's a couple / single fem on here with a London flat or house that might like to give it a try?

I've posted this in a few different categories, because I'm really not sure where it might attract an answer - so my intention is not to spam the forum.

I am prepared for the predictable reaction from some Fabbers that this is just another laughable ploy from a desperate single guy, but hey ... I think it might just work as an idea!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The problem is (by the way I love air Bnb) is that as a single fem having a man I don't no stay in my house is a no no. Too scary!

Kat kitty. That's funny!!

Kat kitty. That's funny!!

By *wingersgarden OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The problem is (by the way I love air Bnb) is that as a single fem having a man I don't no stay in my house is a no no. Too scary! "

Of course - that's clearly the biggest stumbling block to my idea. I agree. Probably works better staying with couples, but it would be fun!

By *oloGuyMan  over a year ago

Bloomsbury, London

I travel a lot (200+ nights a year in a hotel in over 20 different countries). Always liked the anonymity of hotels.

But that said, as I look to play more (horny bastard here, hehe ) this would be a great idea. Not ever thought of Air BnB, but will check it out.

By *0lMan  over a year ago

Belfast

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/3302770

By *aven QueenWoman  over a year ago

Putney

I think it a great idea - I was going to enlist on air b&b before I saw this post

Hmmmmmm how can I get involved

» Add a new message to this topic