By *racyCockloverTV/TS  over a year ago

WC1N

This slut always swallows.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/06/14 19:12:05]

i do swallow as well.i love the taste.what a wast to spit it out.heavy cummers go to top of my list for sure.xx

"i do swallow as well.i love the taste.what a wast to spit it out.heavy cummers go to top of my list for sure.xx"

As above!

Susan

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"i do swallow as well.i love the taste.what a wast to spit it out.heavy cummers go to top of my list for sure.xx

As above!

Susan"

so u two love heavy cummers then

Aberdeenshire

I wish u all can teach my wife how to swallow because she spits it out I told it full of protein

yes i love heavy cummers.yes its full of good protein lol.its an aquired tast.maybe your lady dont like the tast.so she spits it out.its better to swallow it.xx

Aberdeenshire

"yes i love heavy cummers.yes its full of good protein lol.its an aquired tast.maybe your lady dont like the tast.so she spits it out.its better to swallow it.xx"
I am a heavy cumene and I love nothing else of getting suck dry. The feeling when ur going to shoot ur load in a woman's mouth it's such a turn on

Heavy cummers are great......a group of heavy cummers is greater still!

Susan

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yessssssss

i be at bmfc at eurekas on friday night.i be swallowing guys.so come on down to eurekas friday night.if you dare.xx

"i be at bmfc at eurekas on friday night.i be swallowing guys.so come on down to eurekas friday night.if you dare.xx "

Its a shame I have only just seen this

"i be at bmfc at eurekas on friday night.i be swallowing guys.so come on down to eurekas friday night.if you dare.xx "

Its a shame I have only just seen this

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

I most definitely enjoy eating cum, turns me on knowing what a nasty fucking suckwhore I look like to most men when they anounce their about to cum. And instead of pulling my messy spit and precum soaked lips off their thick hard spasming cock I grip the backs of their thighs or their ass tighter and look up into their excited faces as I force my greedy mouth down to their balls, sucking at their cock like a starving whore. Omg what an intense turn on, I've even splattered my own cum all over my chest, tummy and thighs as they look down at me in amazement at how badly I want them to empty their thick warm seed down my throat. And if their talking dirty to me, mmmmmm...verbally abusing or humiliating me as I feel their hot load blowing against the back of my throat, oohhh fuckkk I'm almost guaranteed to blow spunk all over myself as I sit happily between their legs nursing on their fat cock till their balls are dry, sucking them so clean their own wives would swear they were freshly showered.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Oh and btw bubbles, gayslut, and of course you tracey you SEXY fucking cock luving bitch, (I apologize, you make me a little crazy baby). The only thing that would stop me from eating a man's tangy cockjuice would be any of you begging me to spit it down your throats or into your fuck holes for lube.

And of course I'd very gratefully accept a man's fresh hot seed if ya'll offered to gape my nasty cum luving mouth with your fingers and spit the spunk down my sissy whore throat....kisses

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Dont do neither

" Oh and btw bubbles, gayslut, and of course you tracey you SEXY fucking cock luving bitch, (I apologize, you make me a little crazy baby). The only thing that would stop me from eating a man's tangy cockjuice would be any of you begging me to spit it down your throats or into your fuck holes for lube.

And of course I'd very gratefully accept a man's fresh hot seed if ya'll offered to gape my nasty cum luving mouth with your fingers and spit the spunk down my sissy whore throat....kisses "

Hmm, you're welcome to my load...

Where's eureka's? Heard of it

» Add a new message to this topic