FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Looking for a lady who would like to succomb to sensual massage....

Looking for a lady who would like to succomb to sensual massage....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey horny people, ive been very interested in JUST the sensual side of sex for a while now, and would like to try out my new found skills, as well as practicing old ones through sensually massaging a womans body.

Hence im looking for a lady who wouldn't mind lying down for up to a couple of hours (depending on how much you can take) whilst I use my hands, fingers, tongue, and lips as well as sensual oils and perhaps even toys.....

So 'ideally' im looking for a woman who can relax and feel comfortable as well as someone who is sensitive to touch and enoys her whole body being caressed.

Please dont hessitate to contact me if interested.

Sincerely

Milan xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey horny people, ive been very interested in JUST the sensual side of sex for a while now, and would like to try out my new found skills, as well as practicing old ones through sensually massaging a womans body.

Hence im looking for a lady who wouldn't mind lying down for up to a couple of hours (depending on how much you can take) whilst I use my hands, fingers, tongue, and lips as well as sensual oils and perhaps even toys.....

So 'ideally' im looking for a woman who can relax and feel comfortable as well as someone who is sensitive to touch and enoys her whole body being caressed.

Please dont hessitate to contact me if interested.

Sincerely

Milan xxxx"

Dont fall asleep while u r doin it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic