FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Looking to lose my sex club virginity....

Looking to lose my sex club virginity....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So looking to visit my first club night next week, but, having never done so, I'm at a bit of a loss as to where is best....?

I'm looking for somewhere relaxed, with a youngish crowd, not afraid of a little bit of kink... I'm a sub so something that would allow me to explore that would be...hot!

I hear about Eurekas and Abfab parties alot... would you recommend for a first timer?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haven't been to many, maybe if you find one before do let me know

Hi, I can only comment on where I have actually been, Kestrels, Eurekas and Paradise Spa. I was at Eurekas last night and there was a mix of ages for early twenties to mid sixties and it was mainly couples there, rather than loads of single guys. It is a very relaxed place with friendly people. It would probably be a good place for a first experience of a club if you want a relatively gentle introduction. Kestrels seems to be good for daytime play but I haven't been for a while so that may have changed. Paradise Spa is a bit more full on swinging in my experience, with more public playing than at, say, Eurekas. There also seem to be more play rooms than at the others and, if you want a more full on first experience I would recommend it. Wherever you choos, if you want a chaperone, let me know! I will let everyone else tell you about the other clubs. Enjoy!

I went to eurokeas for my first time and would highly recommend it.

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Hi

I have to recommend our place for fun near wood green. Greg and Lisa will not only look after you but give you and advice you need.

There is a London social on March 21st at Paradise Spa. It will be a good crowd

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Rx

"So looking to visit my first club night next week, but, having never done so, I'm at a bit of a loss as to where is best....?

I'm looking for somewhere relaxed, with a youngish crowd, not afraid of a little bit of kink... I'm a sub so something that would allow me to explore that would be...hot!

I hear about Eurekas and Abfab parties alot... would you recommend for a first timer?

Thanks! "

It's not next week.. But in two weeks time on 14th March we have an under 35s night at Arousals club in Dunstable if you're interested at all

Message us for further details if you require any x

By *oyeurs DelightCouple  over a year ago

london

Read up on the club reviews and see what you feel suits you best. We love kestrals. We have done Abfabs but found it a lil clicky but couldve been unlucky. Paradise spa rios ourplaceforfun arousals -all have given us some great nites.

Have fun

Hi , I was in exactly your shoes a couple of weeks ago and took the plunge with abfabs. It is a bit clicky but was still very friendly and sociable .

Very daunting but definitely worth it

Sadly can't compare to any of the others only my own experience x

kestrel(abfabs). highly recomended.its clean.pool.jacuzzi.cinema.dungeon.lots of playrooms . best in town.

By *hickensCouple  over a year ago

Inverness-ish

"Hi

I have to recommend our place for fun near wood green. Greg and Lisa will not only look after you but give you and advice you need.

There is a London social on March 21st at Paradise Spa. It will be a good crowd :-

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Rx "

It has to be our place4fun!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ahhh thanks guys! I went to Rio's recently to sort of ease my way in.... was sooooo much fun! Thnking about tomorrow heading somewhere with a friend of mine... general consensus seems to be abfab

» Add a new message to this topic