FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Water-Boys and Sporty-Women Wanted

Water-Boys and Sporty-Women Wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I looking for set up a group of wet-play in mixed group scenarios: this will include sex, oral and watersports(giving & receiving). Ofcourse anal sex between man and woman is welcome, and bi play between women. Must be very openminded and I am very open to ideas. Stay Dry lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi there this is something i would love to know about pm me

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"I looking for set up a group of wet-play in mixed group scenarios: this will include sex, oral and watersports(giving & receiving). Ofcourse anal sex between man and woman is welcome, and bi play between women. Must be very openminded and I am very open to ideas. Stay Dry lol. "

I am not sure this is my definition of open-minded - anal only between men and women and bi only between women?? No doubt for the entertainment of all the men involved - let's try for something really out of the box .. was this is all very same samey to me -- oh yes, and I love water sports but you won't get me near a place that property to be open-minded but is anti bi men

I am not anti bi/gay men, but in general I am not really comfortable watching other men getting it on so to speak.

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"I looking for set up a group of wet-play in mixed group scenarios: this will include sex, oral and watersports(giving & receiving). Ofcourse anal sex between man and woman is welcome, and bi play between women. Must be very openminded and I am very open to ideas. Stay Dry lol.

I am not sure this is my definition of open-minded - anal only between men and women and bi only between women?? No doubt for the entertainment of all the men involved - let's try for something really out of the box .. was this is all very same samey to me -- oh yes, and I love water sports but you won't get me near a place that property to be open-minded but is anti bi men"

I can only thumps up otherwise I may get banned.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"I looking for set up a group of wet-play in mixed group scenarios: this will include sex, oral and watersports(giving & receiving). Ofcourse anal sex between man and woman is welcome, and bi play between women. Must be very openminded and I am very open to ideas. Stay Dry lol.

I am not sure this is my definition of open-minded - anal only between men and women and bi only between women?? No doubt for the entertainment of all the men involved - let's try for something really out of the box .. was this is all very same samey to me -- oh yes, and I love water sports but you won't get me near a place that property to be open-minded but is anti bi men

I can only thumps up otherwise I may get banned."

Me too, this really is taking the piss (no pun intended) in a very self centred way.....

OK, I am not anti bi-men, but I am uncomfortable when 2 men are getting it on. They are more than welcome, but I do really want to see 2 guys playing with each other.

Are you anti-short men? i am only 5'8

'My ideal playmate is intelligent, fun, straightforward & polite. Tall men who are at least 6' tall, stocky / well built but NOT fat.'

London

"OK, I am not anti bi-men, but I am uncomfortable when 2 men are getting it on. They are more than welcome, but I do really want to see 2 guys playing with each other.

'My ideal playmate is intelligent, fun, straightforward & polite. Tall men who are at least 6' tall, stocky / well built but NOT fat.'"

I am not sure it is appropriate to question other people's profile text in response to their forum post just because it does not agree with your view. I am sure you will have a go at mine next ... but, you did state you were open-minded, and I suspect many people would disagree with your definition of open-minded. Fine if you are not, but don't say you are ...

Greater London

"OK, I am not anti bi-men, but I am uncomfortable when 2 men are getting it on. They are more than welcome, but I do really want to see 2 guys playing with each other.

'My ideal playmate is intelligent, fun, straightforward & polite. Tall men who are at least 6' tall, stocky / well built but NOT fat.'"

And.... ?

What does my profile have to do with this?

Just making a point lol

Anyway, where are the watersports girls?

Greater London

"Just making a point lol

Anyway, where are the watersports girls?"

Well it's an invalid point that has nothing to do with this thread.

The point under discussion was that you claimed to be 'open minded' yet then say you don't want any male bi action to happen between participants but female bi action is actively encouraged.

If you were actually open minded you wouldn't mind even if you didn't want to get involved with the male bi fun.

Then to quote my profile & claim that I am 'sizest' etc was just extremely weak at best, in my humble opinion!

London

"Just making a point lol

Anyway, where are the watersports girls?"

The water sports girls are right here, but they also seem to like bi men .... believe me, if you care to check out my club reviews, you will see what water sports I get up to, and a certain someone had a good dose from my bladder this morning, and took it like a man ...

I love women pissing on my cock. My favourite is to piss i a woman cunt.

By *ostBoySoulMan  over a year ago

London

I love pepper!!

London

"I love pepper!!"

Love you too, Prit, and so does Black cop .... we are off in the vanilla world this weekend, but hope to see you soon for some bi fun. You know I am a sweetie really

By *nttake2Couple  over a year ago

South

We use ws in Ds games

If this thread goes a anywhere.

London

Sadly too many are against bi men. In my experience, best watersports parties and clubs include bi men ....

Greater London

Like a roast dinner without the spuds really, why bother....

» Add a new message to this topic