FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Oriental Man in London

Oriental Man in London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do any women like Oriental men? I feel as if women don't find as attractive. The media doesn't help showcase enough asian male leads in Film and T.V, meaning we asians have to work twice as hard in impressing women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rientaldazMan  over a year ago

NorthWest

It depends from person to person. Some oriental guys have more luck than others. But you're probably right to an extent that we are not everyone's cup of tea

P.s. probably not the best idea to have a reference to a nine as your screen name lol. Perpetuates the stereotype. ...

I do try to see the positives on who we are. I see us as luxury and exotic men who for some women do find attractive but you are right with us not being everyones cup of tea. Everyone has a preference to a particular race.

BTW I changed my nickname. I didn't want to conform to the stereotype lol But Bleach is awesome lol

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

In my opinion, for what it's worth, I dislike people that focus on their race, whether that is in their profile or their opening message.

"In my opinion, for what it's worth, I dislike people that focus on their race, whether that is in their profile or their opening message. "

I'm only focusing on it because I feel our race is being shunted to one side for other races. Its what I'm seeing around me. I just want asians themselves to have a fair share on being considered 'beautiful and attractive'

By *rientaldazMan  over a year ago

NorthWest

It's sometimes advantageous given the amount of single males on fab. Plus it gets it out of the way without the other party being surprised (or disappointed)

» Add a new message to this topic