FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > cant believe it

cant believe it

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi all hope your well,no we are,nt brad pitt and his other half ,but surely we are,t that bad.

put a post p for meet today,not one reply to say yes ,all reply,ed to say wish we could BUT!

is it worth it,anybody find this the same routine ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pecializedMan  over a year ago

newcastle/northumberland

Wow can't believe you didn't get a responce, I'm in london quite often and if the chance arises I would jump at it

newcastle/northumberland

Wow can't believe you didn't get a responce, I'm in london quite often and if the chance arises I would jump at it

newcastle/northumberland

so good i said it twice lol

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"hi all hope your well,no we are,nt brad pitt and his other half ,but surely we are,t that bad.

put a post p for meet today,not one reply to say yes ,all reply,ed to say wish we could BUT!

is it worth it,anybody find this the same routine ?"

I did not see this post at the time, but I did see you on the meet today, but I also saw the 'Not looking for single guys'. I suspect I was not the only single guy to notice. LOL.

I’m sure you will have luck but I will admit as a single guy I have not found (and did not expect) much luck there either.

;-)

Have fun though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow i cant see why they all said the could not meet you! am in london ever few months i will look out for your posts

unfortunatly we find london not the "HOTBED" everyone takes it for..

like you we have placed ad's for meets with very little or no substance..oh well life goes on lol and we now venture further afield

Wow, well desired... as a single bi guy I can't reply to your profile... but WOW!

I work in London and would love to hear from you if you'd be interested in having a little fun within the M25 (or outside it for that matter LOL).

Fingers crossed for hearing from you, mmmm sexy couple

well mr humber if you read our profile in full you can see we dont play with people with hairy bits as we are bit players it would be impossible to fit in all the guys that wanted to meet us so we tend to find them when needed and not the other way round

but would be lovely to find a hairless cpl lol

LOL, I need to update my pics... I was shown the way of the razor a few months ago and haven't looked back since

But all the same, I appreciate you taking the time to reply, that's something I don't take for granted

xx

» Add a new message to this topic