FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Boring old London

Boring old London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is London so boring and dead when it comes to finding meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I do certainly have all the meets I want and never have a problem. are you sure you are looking in the right places?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree with the OP, nothing going on :/

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Have you tried clubs and parties, there are loads, we have to pick our choice most weekends and often have to abstain due to work commitments .... are we in the same world?

"I do certainly have all the meets I want and never have a problem. are you sure you are looking in the right places?"

Feels like I've looked in every nook and cranny

"Have you tried clubs and parties, there are loads, we have to pick our choice most weekends and often have to abstain due to work commitments .... are we in the same world?"

Actually planning on visiting one of these clubs soon with someone.

But single meets is what seems to be impossible...

Well we get our fair share of meets

"Well we get our fair share of meets "

Well you two are one of a few I guess

But you know sharing IS caring ...

Must admit London has never been great for me ..not sure why

too many guys on here i think every girl or couple must get 100s of messages same copy and paste message to everyone and see if someone snaps up i like to browse and pick someone i think i could get along with but they never reply lol

To be honest You's single guys are better off going to clubs and parties as mentioned in the thread

Because some of the retards on here genuine guys like myself get penalised

By *ongdon82Man  over a year ago

London

"To be honest You's single guys are better off going to clubs and parties as mentioned in the thread

Because some of the retards on here genuine guys like myself get penalised

"

That is true try out the clubs and make some friends from there

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

It's all about the clubs, all my veris are people I've met in clubs, many I've gone on to have regular meets with and would call them friends.

Get out there and it will happen. Fab isn't the place to solely look.

Good luck.

I get a lot of messages from guys in london, not sure why?

I've not lived here for 20 yrs or something now lol.

[Removed by poster at 19/11/15 17:32:57]

I know what you mean. I been looking for years, just no one in London, everyone that wants fun and are interested lives in north England or wales. I defo need to relocate lol.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have a selection of blokes I can contact when I am down there for meets. I always have someone interested. And if things go wrong, there are Rios or Our Place 4 Fun to visit.

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

I'd say there's lots of people on here from London. And there's several clubs. Although there very rarely seems to be Londoners on the forums. Maube it's a bit like being on the tube and we all just stay silent with our heads down...

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Is there anything at st Pancras

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Is there anything at st Pancras"

There used to be a few near kings cross, though not sure how many are still open

By *umcoveredpussyCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Like what and what are they called

By *laudiaCliftonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I find it the same everywhere....

You'll have nothing... and then everything will happen at once and four people will want to meet up.....

I say embrace the busy moments and have them all...... at the same time....

"I find it the same everywhere....

You'll have nothing... and then everything will happen at once and four people will want to meet up.....

I say embrace the busy moments and have them all...... at the same time.... "

Oh how I wish there were busy times to embrace...

"I have a selection of blokes I can contact when I am down there for meets. I always have someone interested. And if things go wrong, there are Rios or Our Place 4 Fun to visit. "

Well I suggestion could be to put my name on that list of blokes for emergency purposes ;(

Clubs are killing fab tbh, in saying that ive just rejoined after a month away and have had a few meets no problem. But i will never pay into a club as you are not guaranteed any play.

I don't understand fab. I go to normal bars and meet women, have been on tinder, pof and can meet women. Fab, no meets lol.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Tbh OP your profile isn't v enticing, too negative and all about what you want not what you're offering. Maybe make it more positive!

Its true tho, if u go on chat the London room is normally empty

"Tbh OP your profile isn't v enticing, too negative and all about what you want not what you're offering. Maybe make it more positive! "

fair point. Will make some tweak to sound less selfish. Thanks

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Londoners spend so much time commuting in this city, their Fab/bonking time is limited.

Also OP, more pics of you, less of previous conquests might help....

"Londoners spend so much time commuting in this city, their Fab/bonking time is limited.

Also OP, more pics of you, less of previous conquests might help...."

Noted

and you're right about the commuting.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS  over a year ago

london

I love a complainer

"I love a complainer "

Who doesn't might be my old age kicking in early.

SW London

I have tried a few times to revive the London forums, but most Londoners on here tend to post in the general forums. For us its long hours as well as the commute. Indeed, not often the commute as I get a life from hubby into work at seven am and he collects me at seven pm. By the we have had some alone time and catch up ... here we are at nine o'clock .... not much time to chat on here, even though I enjoy it ...

Same here. I have tried to do morning threads to liven it up, but nothing, if you check Scotland forum, they got more of a community going on lol.

"I have tried a few times to revive the London forums, but most Londoners on here tend to post in the general forums. For us its long hours as well as the commute. Indeed, not often the commute as I get a life from hubby into work at seven am and he collects me at seven pm. By the we have had some alone time and catch up ... here we are at nine o'clock .... not much time to chat on here, even though I enjoy it ..."

Threads are quite boring too tbh but originally I meant London itself for meets. Seems like I get more messages from genuine women and couples from outside London for meets than I do (or ever have) from those in London.

"I have tried a few times to revive the London forums, but most Londoners on here tend to post in the general forums. For us its long hours as well as the commute. Indeed, not often the commute as I get a life from hubby into work at seven am and he collects me at seven pm. By the we have had some alone time and catch up ... here we are at nine o'clock .... not much time to chat on here, even though I enjoy it ..."

Btw that pic you have with the chocolate bars . Hilarious + creative

It is still abit quite in London lol.

I reckon a lot of it is because most places are so incredibly boring that there's nothing to do but fuck.

It is still quite lol

I was down last week and got three meets to my hotel back again in two weeks. Was put off by the lack of responses in London forum but it was good when I got there and pm ppl

By *ansterCouple  over a year ago

Enfield

Agree with the comments regarding your profile info! We go regularly to Abfab, near Heathrow, particularly on Fridays! Specifically looking for single men, lots of men! Happy to meet you there, and show you round??

Usually very full, with lots of areas to play! Just need to come with the right attitude, and polite approaches, to begin with, of course...

Jan X

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I agree with the OP, I've been on here for 10+ years and my experience has been limited to either clubs (within m25) or meets (outside the m25).

Meets in London just don't seem to happen as its usually a litany if excuses (too close, too far, too busy, family, work, health, money) which I get but we all get those, yet when I go to a party, especially outside London, all these same busy people are there.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I just don't understand why my option/opportunity to play should be limited to a club: what if I prefer my home comforts and not looking to charge my guest and entry fee?

For a male Londoner, it's truly a hard struggle trying to attain a meet on FAB as most single women and couples are looking for someone that really tickles their fancy (I.E other bi women, couples, ripped muscle gym men, black guys etc) rather then select from out of the ordinary sea of average single men.

Best bet is to visit socials, clubs, parties etc and meet people face to face (that is if your willing to pay your way through as single men entry rates are unfairly huge)

Otherwise there's always the vanilla sources: clubs, bars, POF, Tinder etc

This is very true I have tried and tried to get meets on fab but none has come up yet would love to meet some and see where it takes me either good fuck buddy or just a really good friend so anyone wants to meet up then just message me, but why is it so hard to meet a decent women that has a high sex drive like me?

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

We are out there but the number of messages does make it difficult to keep up with the inbox.

I wish we had more social events in London like the Fetish scene. Loads of munches but you really have to go to clubs to meet other swingers in person.

I think there are a huge number of guys who wink/message and have no intention of meeting and a huge number of women and couples who are tricky to deal with because of the incredible ratio of men to women. It is a pity that this seems worse in London & the home counties than anywhere else...

"I think there are a huge number of guys who wink/message and have no intention of meeting and a huge number of women and couples who are tricky to deal with because of the incredible ratio of men to women. It is a pity that this seems worse in London & the home counties than anywhere else..."

The only way is for FAB admins to revolutionise the communication system via indroducing message word filters and harsher photo verification. I agree it won't change much but i feel FAB admins is not making enough investment to improve the communication functions of the site.

As for London and the Home Counties, I suppose most of the Timewasters, picture collectors, trolls are from round here and most women and couples don't really wanna know from average single men as they claim to get 5 of us in bed in a vanilla scene.

By *dultfunscotland2000Man  over a year ago

SW Scotland

"

Feels like I've looked in every nook and cranny "

You Cockney's and your rhyming slang.

SW London

"I think there are a huge number of guys who wink/message and have no intention of meeting and a huge number of women and couples who are tricky to deal with because of the incredible ratio of men to women. It is a pity that this seems worse in London & the home counties than anywhere else...

The only way is for FAB admins to revolutionise the communication system via indroducing message word filters and harsher photo verification. I agree it won't change much but i feel FAB admins is not making enough investment to improve the communication functions of the site.

As for London and the Home Counties, I suppose most of the Timewasters, picture collectors, trolls are from round here and most women and couples don't really wanna know from average single men as they claim to get 5 of us in bed in a vanilla scene."

I think its different for every single, couple of whomever ..... U know from my own point of view, when I met men as a single fem on here, I would meet regularly but it blocks depending on my time. Now as a couple, and a single fem, when I meet, it tends to be more often than not at parties and known venues, as I have evolved and my taste has too. I dont think participation in any of the forums, London or otherwise, is any indication of likelihood of meeting though

You tried finding a parking space in London

That's why we never meet anyone there

Coventry

I used to live in London, think the fetish scene is bigger than the swinging scene tbh. In the West Midlands there's a massive swingers scene and Chameleons in Birmingham is definitely the best swingers club!

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

Some great places in the Surrey London area

There's a free car park right outside where I accommodate for ladies and couples every weekends to meet a group of horny well endowed chaps.

Its still quiet here lol.

By *inge 1985Man  over a year ago

London

Your best bet to get single meets is to go to clubs/socials and meet a few people, make friends and go on from there, also the chat rooms are good for making connections, Fab has a high ratio of single males so couples and single females get we swamped by guys. Need to try and stand out, good veris from meeting people and showing that you are serious and will go the extra mile are a good way to make a start doing so

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 05/06/16 22:24:57]

"I think there are a huge number of guys who wink/message and have no intention of meeting and a huge number of women and couples who are tricky to deal with because of the incredible ratio of men to women. It is a pity that this seems worse in London & the home counties than anywhere else...

As for London and the Home Counties, I suppose most of the Timewasters, picture collectors, trolls are from round here and most women and couples don't really wanna know from average single men as they claim to get 5 of us in bed in a vanilla scene.

I think its different for every single, couple of whomever ..... U know from my own point of view, when I met men as a single fem on here, I would meet regularly but it blocks depending on my time. Now as a couple, and a single fem, when I meet, it tends to be more often than not at parties and known venues, as I have evolved and my taste has too. I dont think participation in any of the forums, London or otherwise, is any indication of likelihood of meeting though"

I'm sure for you it must be because you have build a certain level of trust with your meets Infact most females would before hand due to safety.

"I used to live in London, think the fetish scene is bigger than the swinging scene tbh. In the West Midlands there's a massive swingers scene and Chameleons in Birmingham is definitely the best swingers club! "

True there seems to be a higher percentages of fetish clubs and parties in London then elsewhere. Not sure I can say opposite for swinging and there's a fair few around, just people being spoit for choise here.

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

London is far from boring, you just need to go to the right places. Only boring people get bored

"London is far from boring, you just need to go to the right places. Only boring people get bored "

You might wanna show me around to change me mind atleast

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"London is far from boring, you just need to go to the right places. Only boring people get bored

You might wanna show me around to change me mind atleast "

I'm not here to make anyone change their mind

By *r jones69Man  over a year ago

london basically I'm (international)

Hi everyone new to this forem ting.London ain't boring it's the people that live here.I have no problem starting of the party so I ain't sure what everyone's problem on running down the city of London.haws all and I hope I bring alot of joy to you all.Mr Jones.

I think it's a regional thing. I normally play outside the m25 as so much more goes on. A female friend of mine came to a party down in London and at one point asked me "so, why are people just standing around chatting?" And I had to apologise that sometimes just London... lots if people being sociable and polite from 8pm to 2am, then suddenly realising kick out is at 3am then all rushing to get some play in to make the evening worthwhile. Lol.

[Removed by poster at 26/06/16 19:37:54]

It have been a nice day here and warm

By *trongcuddlesMan  over a year ago

Europe

So I should not arrive tomorrow with high hopes of finding some steamy nsa fun?

By *ye SeMan  over a year ago

london

"I do certainly have all the meets I want and never have a problem. are you sure you are looking in the right places?

Feels like I've looked in every nook and cranny "

It you selective it's a nightmare

The summer is here, it is getting warmer

"Agree with the comments regarding your profile info! We go regularly to Abfab, near Heathrow, particularly on Fridays! Specifically looking for single men, lots of men! Happy to meet you there, and show you round??

Usually very full, with lots of areas to play! Just need to come with the right attitude, and polite approaches, to begin with, of course...

Jan X"

I heard and defo will visit this place xx

Coventry

When I lived in London I went to lots of clubs and parties and met loads of pp.

( both fetish and swingers) Maybe it's different for guys tho.

Now I'm in the West Midlands there's so many swingers' clubs up here, pp even come up here from London.

Happy to go to a club with a London guy, miss London!

I still fond London difficult for meets, and I've been doing this over a decade - my last 4 meets have bee with people all outside London, whereas with folk in London its lots of "Ok, am booked up for the next 3 months, but I'll get back to you".

SW London

For us, there is loads of opportunity but we have moved away from the scene and the lifestyle ... it's nice to know it's there when and if we want to go back, but happy to get on with real life for now

By *ouisebottomTV/TS  over a year ago

London

If you think it's hard to get a meet as a single male in london try being a bi male in london it is impossible!

SW London

"If you think it's hard to get a meet as a single male in london try being a bi male in london it is impossible!"

!

I think this depends as my OH has a single bi profile and gets his fair share of meets

By *ouisebottomTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I am very jealous of you oh then you will have to let me know how he does it x

"When I lived in London I went to lots of clubs and parties and met loads of pp.

( both fetish and swingers) Maybe it's different for guys tho.

Now I'm in the West Midlands there's so many swingers' clubs up here, pp even come up here from London.

Happy to go to a club with a London guy, miss London! "

All it takes is a message whenever your visit

By *ad_seanMan  over a year ago

London

Yep, I lived near Worcster for a few years, went the club but also met loads of couples and a few singles from just off here. When I was married we were always in clubf in the NE and had meets every week with singles (although that's easy for a couple)

I've never met anyone off here in London but to be fair I've never made the effort to go to a club either.

Might try Rios this summer.

London isn't boring at all.

By *appyguy17Man  over a year ago

walthamstow

London is fantastic.......it's just that there is so much to here and so many other ways to meet people x

» Add a new message to this topic