FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > find a regular bar or pub south London

find a regular bar or pub south London

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's find a regular bar in London and discreetly make it a spot regular people won't have a clue as all will be done on here plus u may see someone you like anyway and do our own little socials there without anyone outside of here knowing I think that's more thrilling you may not like who you meet but the plus side good night out and you may meet a person who doesn't swing and still have the night of your life perhaps!? I would say somewhere south london

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arngreyCouple  over a year ago

london

It's a good idea, however it has to be a pub with good transport connections and parking, only a few come to mind at the moment. The Montague Arms in new cross has a large area where people can chat and meet plus it has various music nights which brings in various people. The next would be the gay pub at the bottom of Blackheath hill, this has a late licence and a very open minded clientele. But I am sure other people will come up with other suggestions.

london

We used to use the sun in the sands pub at the A2 roundabout for our first meets, however this has sadly closed, like a lot of the pubs that we used to use.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I've been to a couple of socials at a little pub just around the corner from The Worlds End in Camden. Damn'd if I can remember the name of it now though.

london

Vanilla pub munch...in the bdsm world they have things called munch meets, these are social meets, where the organiser has an identifier piece of clothing, this is the rallying point, those that go to the munch meet at this point and introduce each other, then everyone circulates and chats. Now because the vanillas don't know it adds to the fun, the same can happen with a swing munch, you may get social with lots of people and you will meet people who are local and although nothing actually happens at the munch it does not stop anything happening afterwards.

Dogstar Brixton Prince of Wales Brixton busses take you everywhere and trains

By *jessexguyMan  over a year ago

loughton

theres a good one in epping forest , always different peoplethere and your rite on top of the dogging locations too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only problem you have is this is a public forum that anyone can see. So of you do decide to do it, location would need to be kept off here. X

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I started doing social gatherings at Escape bar until it closed down

Was always a good night and I booked a table so we had somewhere to meet.

The one on blackheath hill is a good idea. It is the George and dragon. I've never been but would seem the perfect fun spot for it

By *exy Man123Man  over a year ago

london

Keep us posted

Ramo lol

By *exy Man123Man  over a year ago

london

Lets make it blackheath

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

"Lets make it blackheath "

I'm good for most Fridays

I have a lot going g on this mo th but I can organise something after

I'm OK for anywhere as long as It happens a lot of people arrange and never get it done I want to ensure it does happen

By *ulletMan  over a year ago

oldham

Think central London it's best for everybody !

By *ilotMoonDogMan  over a year ago

London

"Think central London it's best for everybody !"

Depends on the time of day & when in the week. A lot of central pubs can be so full you can barely hear yourself think, let alone talk to others.

I'd go for one of the larger pubs on the borders of the City & hold this on a weekend. Two groups I'm with use the Penderel's Oak on Holborn so that might be a place to start.

By *anB451Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Think central London it's best for everybody !

Depends on the time of day & when in the week. A lot of central pubs can be so full you can barely hear yourself think, let alone talk to others.

I'd go for one of the larger pubs on the borders of the City & hold this on a weekend. Two groups I'm with use the Penderel's Oak on Holborn so that might be a place to start."

I used to work near the Pendrels Oak and went in every Thursday after work. I feel like I was missing out now!

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

We would be interested xx

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Think central London it's best for everybody !

I'd go for one of the larger pubs on the borders of the City & hold this on a weekend. Two groups I'm with use the Penderel's Oak on Holborn so that might be a place to start."

Perfect venue, lots of similar groups use this place as it is huge and anonymous with lots of anonymous areas.

But wherever is chosen needs to be kept off of the forums. Inform people by PM

There is a day social planned in london bridge soon xxx 11th march its under meets and parties

» Add a new message to this topic