FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Le Boudoir Club membership

Le Boudoir Club membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kblkman OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Just found out from a friend of my (an asain guy) that the club didn't accept his application. This is the second asain lad I know that has been unsuccessful.

Anyone else been unsuccessful in there application?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know from reading the website my phat arse wouldn't be welcome so didn't bother applying although my OH would probably be accepted

maybe it coincidence that the two asian guys you know were rejected,before jumping to conclusions

I ask theme to come I fill all the form online

They turn me turn Mr down

We've just been accepted, I'm sure they do not base any criteria on race, obviously they can be more choosy with single guys being as they are probably over subscribed X

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm a member and have seen a couple of Asian guys there, but usually in a couple. I don't thing it's because he's Asian, as you seem to imply, but rather they can be choosy as to the single guys they grant membership too because of the sheer number applying (I'm assuming).

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

We would not attempt membership after some of the things we have heard. I make the choice as to who I meet and play with, and if anyone is going to restrict my choices, it will be me ....

I was there just before Xmas and there was a group of Asian women, and generally a good ethnic mix. The nature of a selective membership process is that some people will miss out. I am sure it has nothing to do with race.

We've seen all colours and creeds there don't think acceptance has anything to do with race

london

I was just a bit confused as to why them but as they are established swinger's and aint bad looking either... Oh well

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

I'm a gentlemen member and was brought along by a lady member after I'd submitted my application.

I suspect part of the membership review is judged on your written submission. No amount of beauty or good looks can hide poor grammar or spelling.

Those who had someone else write their application for them, have been found out once they arrived and shown their true behaviours. They are asked to leave and membership is cancelled. That's something I've seen happen. Badly behaved people of any creed, can an do ruin a night for all.

Just my thoughts based on my experience there and talking to foreign visitors in the club.

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I'm a gentlemen member and was brought along by a lady member after I'd submitted my application.

I suspect part of the membership review is judged on your written submission. No amount of beauty or good looks can hide poor grammar or spelling.

Those who had someone else write their application for them, have been found out once they arrived and shown their true behaviours. They are asked to leave and membership is cancelled. That's something I've seen happen. Badly behaved people of any creed, can an do ruin a night for all.

Just my thoughts based on my experience there and talking to foreign visitors in the club.

"

This gets worse and worse by the post. Can you really judge someone's character and propensity to be an appropriate sexual play date by their grammar and spelling? Or are both an indication of your opportunity to access the benefits of an education and belong to a specific social and economic, if not racial, group? I should be okay though, with two masters degrees, no problems for me ... but is that really a criteria to judge people for an adult club? Do you need a doctorate to work there?

South East London

"I'm a gentlemen member and was brought along by a lady member after I'd submitted my application.

"

Just shot myself in the proverbial...

'Can an do'. Just shows no amount of proof reading can protect you from the auto correct.

"

We have witnessed a perfectly behaved white couple being asked to leave as the owner thought the man was a bit chubby (he was curvy not chubby and perfectly handsome, we would have played with them) telling the man that he should not have passed the application screening process. At the end of the day it's the owners decision who he wants in the club (I suspect some of the early order/curvy members, might get the tap on the shoulder soon from the owner as he turns the place into elite only

By *elticcurlsWoman  over a year ago

london

I'm a UK size 18 and a member; my size has never been mentioned and nor have I ever felt out of place in the club. I last attended a party on a Friday night in early December and there was a wide mix of ages, ethnicity and curviness amongst those present.

I cant comment on their selection process but just wanted to share my experience for those considering attending.

South East London

"I'm a UK size 18 and a member; my size has never been mentioned and nor have I ever felt out of place in the club. I last attended a party on a Friday night in early December and there was a wide mix of ages, ethnicity and curviness amongst those present.

I cant comment on their selection process but just wanted to share my experience for those considering attending."

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

"We would not attempt membership after some of the things we have heard. I make the choice as to who I meet and play with, and if anyone is going to restrict my choices, it will be me ...."

South East London

This gets worse and worse by the post. Can you really judge someone's character and propensity to be an appropriate sexual play date by their grammar and spelling? Or are both an indication of your opportunity to access the benefits of an education and belong to a specific social and economic, if not racial, group? I should be okay though, with two masters degrees, no problems for me ... but is that really a criteria to judge people for an adult club? Do you need a doctorate to work there? "

For the son of Irish economic migrants, who has nothing more than O Levels attained via a state education at a failing school, sheer hard work, proper values and willingness to embrace change have got me where I am now. I have been lucky enough to work closely with foreigners and British nationals for 30 years so consider myself fairly well rounded.

I help anyone in trouble, hold doors open, be polite & nice, smile, don't drink, say please and thank you and mean it. I can't have an opinion unless I've tried what I'm supposed to have an opinion on. I detest the random use of "like" when talking.

After everything else, it's their club, their rules. I happen to like the place and my fellow members.

Don't overlook I said "true behaviours get found out". A badly behaved person is still a badly behaved person irrespective of who they are, where they came from or what education they have.

Believe me you'd have been very upset if your partner was on the end of the invasive and uninvited attention I witnessed.

My comments based only on my experience.

Like any private members club, the owners can choose who they want to attend. And they don't have to justify their selection process. It may limit their membership and some people may not like it but that is the nature of a private members club.

By *ornyinhollowayMan  over a year ago

dul

I was thinking of applying... I'll try & let you know.

dul

Still no reply...

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We thought about applying not long after they opened. After looking at their website we didn't dare. Elitist bullshit is still elitist how ever the owners try to dress it.

While we sometimes gawp at some we've seen at clubs (and no doubt we've been gawped at in return) we'd never consider barring anyone from a club based on looks, size, ethnicity, sexuality, educational achievements, job, bank balance , sexual preferences etc.

Yes it's their club and they can allow whoever they choose to be members. However, the other problem arises from those who are accepted then THINK they have joined the so called 'beautiful elite' and get all the disdain for others that goes with it. We'd rather club with normal looking, honest, ego-trip free, ugly, fat etc people at clubs who don't have that elitist attitude

It looks like a lovely place but but a membership fee of 25 pounds plus entrance fee of 60 is ridiculous, we swing because we enjoy it, as every body does. But this lace is just trying to monopolies on people's fun, there are clubs you can go to and pay £100 for two nights entry and accommodation, seems too elitist for us

london

Right anyways that's there policy that's what they do... Good luck to them.

Anyways got a good looking friend up for grabs ....couples and females drop me a msg will put you in touch

dul

I've been accepted. Might try & get up there next week.

"I've been accepted. Might try & get up there next week. "

Their standards must be slipping...

It is a lovely club, you will enjoy it.

dul

No other explanation. You just wank in the corner right?

I had a feeling this club would have an elitist approach just like Heaven Circus, so I won't be applying anymore indeed.

Even OP4F, can be cockoffs, as I made an application with them and no response dispose following the instructions very clearly.

Deffo the more free-spirited open-minded clubs like Paradise Spa, Abfab, BMFC, are more accepting

"No other explanation. You just wank in the corner right?"

Lol, well I guess you can do!

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

"I had a feeling this club would have an elitist approach just like Heaven Circus, so I won't be applying anymore indeed.

Even OP4F, can be cockoffs, as I made an application with them and no response dispose following the instructions very clearly.

Deffo the more free-spirited open-minded clubs like Paradise Spa, Abfab, BMFC, are more accepting "

I totally agree with your comment and would not be interested in those clubs. they represent a state of mind which is totally against what I feel and how I live my life. I don't need to make myself feel better by belonging to a club to which others can only aspire to. I don't need to be made to feel any better than others, or to make anyone else feel less-than on order to feel good about myself.

dul

Yeah I agree. I like the look of bizarre events maybe at the murder mile studio. Or boudoir would be so damn conveinient though.

By *ealeyCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

"No other explanation. You just wank in the corner right?"

South East London

Just got in from another great night there. Lovely crowd of all shapes, sizes and nationalities. 5am and I'm still buzzing about it!

By *inky rabbitsCouple  over a year ago

bromley

we have been accepted as members think it's a couple and single ladies ratio too single men is harder too get in so as long as your that your Lickey too be accepted in

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

I host monthly fetish party Submission there and I'm a plus sized girl. On Friday, folk from all ages, sizes, ethical backgrounds and attractiveness were in attendance. Calls of exclusivity is utter nonsense.

The only reason you might not get accepted is a huge rush of single male applicants at the same time. Couples and single girls are more likely to get priority. Plenty have reapplied and been accepted. Timing is key.

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

I've been to several clubs, this is by far the best. Yep, expensive but it's in London so for me it works out similar to tracking to abfabs. At Le boudoir the owners chat and seem to actually like the single guys, the others I've been too just see £ signs. AbFab says dress smart, really? I've seen guys on a Friday dressed in tracky bottoms and grubby shirts. As do many of the male staff. LB has a great vibe, not as busy there but always have more fun even if I. Just chatting to people over a drink. Would be great if it had a hot tub or sauna, that's the only thing.

What's the dress code for men and women and how does the club work ??

South East London

"What's the dress code for men and women and how does the club work ??"

Dress code is as sexy as you like and smart for gents.

Enter, relax, chat and enjoy xx

» Add a new message to this topic