FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Time-wasting women

Time-wasting women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it me or are the time wasters more single women than anywhere else on this site it can't be what I'm saying or such as we end up passing that stage but then 9/10 they aren't serious in the end or they work at parties and try to get you there for you to find they are working girls lol not all are like this but I've come across more than 13 so far

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

Nope.

In my experience it has been men who are time wasters. Hence I usually meet at clubs to avoid disappointment.

Hmm so far I've had meets at parties and a few normals some are gay men posing as women some talk to you up until day of meet them delete profile or tell you about contribution fees I only had 3 decent meets which are genuine the rest are catfish or working ladies please understand not all women Is what I said as I also understand I am not everyone's preference and I am not here to be guaranteed sex but I should be guaranteed honesty at least lol

London

"Hmm so far I've had meets at parties and a few normals some are gay men posing as women some talk to you up until day of meet them delete profile or tell you about contribution fees I only had 3 decent meets which are genuine the rest are catfish or working ladies please understand not all women Is what I said as I also understand I am not everyone's preference and I am not here to be guaranteed sex but I should be guaranteed honesty at least lol "

See men pretending to be women.

You just need a better bullshit radar

You'll get the hang of it

I guess so maybe I just attract them lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We've had a LOT of 'single women' who are clearly blokes trying to collect pictures.... which is odd because they can just search most of the profiles around here and get pictures without chatting to anyone so I'm pretty sure it's a weird power thing. Ugh.

We've also had a few single ladies who are interested and then when it gets more likely of a meet happening... nothing. Life happens, move on

There u go as long as I'm not alone but life goes on

London

"We've had a LOT of 'single women' who are clearly blokes trying to collect pictures.... which is odd because they can just search most of the profiles around here and get pictures without chatting to anyone so I'm pretty sure it's a weird power thing. Ugh.

We've also had a few single ladies who are interested and then when it gets more likely of a meet happening... nothing. Life happens, move on "

Yeah, have no idea why some blokes do that

As a single girl it can be intimidating to meet couples. Or a single guy for that matter.

By *runet27londynMan  over a year ago

London

Wish I could find a real sexi fun girl here

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Wish I could find a real sexi fun girl here "

Maybe if you advertised for women as much as you do blokes, you'd find one.

» Add a new message to this topic