FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Tease and play gathering

Tease and play gathering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've had this little fantasy for a while now...

Five or six older men (over 55) sit and watch as I tease and show, talking dirty throughout. Watching you all play in front of me...

Educated and well spoken, respectful and lustful.

Not really thought about logistics.. happy to discuss different options x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how but 5 young guys to watching you how u play with yourself !! you don't need guys over 55 yrs with heart problems. do you?

By *ark_uk_1968Man  over a year ago

chertsey

Only 48 so dont quite meet the age requirement but would dearly love to be one of the guys admiring you as you tease xxx

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

46....but happy to join in if you can't find older

By *ardtofindMan  over a year ago

galway

I'm in London and would love to join in

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

Make the guys play with each other

Pick willing straight guys who really haven't done . Damn that rules me out! Let's say bi guys who have proven meets with women

And if any fail to.perform a dare then they leave

Just being wicked! But you sound a bit too

"how but 5 young guys to watching you how u play with yourself !! you don't need guys over 55 yrs with heart problems. do you?"
lol f@@king cheek heart probs she obviously needs men than can not boys that think they can lol

This is very close to a long held fantasy of mine that got me into swinging in the first place. I started off as a voyeur, then got into soft swing fun and the rest is history.

I am aware of groups of guys keen to meet for masturbation sessions but never with a sexy woman around. Oh well heres hoping.....deep sigh

I'd be willing to compromise on age but you must have some really good dirty talk to make up for it!

Just out of interest guys, when you've thought about this sort of thing, what do you imagine? X

I'd like to imagine it as some sort of competition, the one who's Dirty talk gets your juices flowing the most gets rewarded as you see fit, the others aren't allowed to come or they get punished...

"I'd like to imagine it as some sort of competition, the one who's Dirty talk gets your juices flowing the most gets rewarded as you see fit, the others aren't allowed to come or they get punished..."

By *orzagMan  over a year ago

Colchester

I'd be up for this... In both senses of the word

By *lfiefeetMan  over a year ago

merton

Wouldn't mind being there x

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

I'd love to be there

I imagined it would be you talking dirty and playing with yourslef to get the guys excited then each would pop - preferably over you - and the last guy remining you could give a prize to - may be a fuck

"how but 5 young guys to watching you how u play with yourself !! you don't need guys over 55 yrs with heart problems. do you?"

When you are 55, make sure you remember this.

What a good reminder about why I won't meet young guys.

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

"how but 5 young guys to watching you how u play with yourself !! you don't need guys over 55 yrs with heart problems. do you?

What a good reminder about why I won't meet young guys. "

It's part of the reason younger and older women prefer older guys - we're a might more refined

"how but 5 young guys to watching you how u play with yourself !! you don't need guys over 55 yrs with heart problems. do you?

What a good reminder about why I won't meet young guys.

It's part of the reason younger and older women prefer older guys - we're a might more refined "

All I ask is for them to be over 30 and able to string a sentence together - knowing where one sentence ends and the next one starts is a definite bonus.

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

I'm 41 and got the gift of the gab

It's an interesting scenario - well, there's understatement for you - and one that gets me excited just thinking about it.

The sexiest thing is that there would be (I presume) eye contact between you and the guys - the talk could be as dirty or as prim and proper as you like but it's the eye contact as you play with yourself. One idea is that the guys have to pleasure themselves in ways that you choose and define...

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"It's an interesting scenario - well, there's understatement for you - and one that gets me excited just thinking about it.

The sexiest thing is that there would be (I presume) eye contact between you and the guys - the talk could be as dirty or as prim and proper as you like but it's the eye contact as you play with yourself. One idea is that the guys have to pleasure themselves in ways that you choose and define...

"

the clue is in tease and how many guys this has atracked with nothing happening

I'm in my 50's and I'm definitely up for this

Ok - so what I'm thinking is...

I rent an apartment for a night. I will have a male friend with me who will technically be in charge.

I would have already selected five men to attend. I'd like them to be older, educated, well spoken and with dirty minds/talk.

I will be dressed up in something that makes me feel so fucking sexy. You all will be led into the bedroom and told to sit on one of the chairs surrounding the bed.

I come in and lie down. I chat for a bit, get to know everybody. As we all start talking dirty, I'll get increasingly turned on and start playing with myself. Maybe slowly stripping. Maybe coming to sit on somebodys lap.

There will not be any sex. Only masturbation. I might asked to be touched, I might not. It all depends on how naughty I feel.

I don't want to be called a slut or anything nasty, that's not my flex. I like to be a younger seducing type.

I'd like to do this relatively soon. I have a male friend who is interested in being involved. If this sounds good, send me a message detailing why you'd like to attend and what turns you on most about the idea of it.

xxx

By *orzagMan  over a year ago

Colchester

Hi, just messaged you

And the fact you wrote me a message of two lines not even including what I asked for means you're probably not right for this.

By *hagulikeMan  over a year ago

Essex

Well I may not quit have reached your age requirements for this but nothing ventured nothing gained. First off apart from the age I fit all the requirements. Got to be fun watching how each person has a different technique as you lay on the bed teasing the hell out of us. No doubt the air will smell good (as long as nobody is dirty) I subscribe to no sex that keeps it simple and safe but your moist fingers could be nice to sniff up close or ever rubbed on us.

If you want idears to add some fun why not have some forfeits or dream cards with tasks on as you hand out the cards each person has to do what's on the card or take a forfeit eg the have to move their chair back or not touch their cock for 2 mins. Dream cards could include things that turn you on for instance wank the guy each side of you , taste your own Precum , wank with opposite hand, lick a nipple etc etc Always have ideas just finding a group and theme to make it happen.

"Well I may not quit have reached your age requirements for this but nothing ventured nothing gained. First off apart from the age I fit all the requirements. Got to be fun watching how each person has a different technique as you lay on the bed teasing the hell out of us. No doubt the air will smell good (as long as nobody is dirty) I subscribe to no sex that keeps it simple and safe but your moist fingers could be nice to sniff up close or ever rubbed on us.

If you want idears to add some fun why not have some forfeits or dream cards with tasks on as you hand out the cards each person has to do what's on the card or take a forfeit eg the have to move their chair back or not touch their cock for 2 mins. Dream cards could include things that turn you on for instance wank the guy each side of you , taste your own Precum , wank with opposite hand, lick a nipple etc etc Always have ideas just finding a group and theme to make it happen. "

That ALL sounds great!

By *955vintageMan  over a year ago

itchen stoke

Sounds like fun would have to be midday for me though

» Add a new message to this topic