FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Hyde park couple

Hyde park couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I went for a walk in Hyde park in an area I knew it's cruisy, that was yesterday after work, around 6pm, and I stumbled across a couple lying down in the long grass and the lady was completely naked, legs apart, with a nice shaved pussy.

We had a short chat, they were just having a bit of a banter I believe so I left in 3 minutes.

Was wondering if they are on here or if other people seen them?

It's not a fantasy, there were 2-3 other people just walking around hoping to get a piece and the guys told me 'annoyed' how they were there every day for the past 5 days and disturbed by onlookers lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So, I went for a walk in Hyde park in an area I knew it's cruisy, that was yesterday after work, around 6pm, and I stumbled across a couple lying down in the long grass and the lady was completely naked, legs apart, with a nice shaved pussy.

We had a short chat, they were just having a bit of a banter I believe so I left in 3 minutes.

Was wondering if they are on here or if other people seen them?

It's not a fantasy, there were 2-3 other people just walking around hoping to get a piece and the guys told me 'annoyed' how they were there every day for the past 5 days and disturbed by onlookers lol."

For real??

Where in Hyde Park was this?

Marble arch side towards Lancaster gate.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If they told you they were annoyed by on lookers, why are you telling someone where to find them?

I didn't do that really plus the area is nothing short of that kind of stuff which takes place daily. And sitting naked in the grass next to a path with normal people walking around and moaning about it "I don't get why they come.." shows the guy was clearly high/d*unk or naive.

By *talian KyleMan  over a year ago

London

When you say that area of Hyde Park you know it to be cruisy are your referring to men on men action or straight ? I ask as heard of Hyde park as a gay cruising ground too but never for dogging.

Gay cruising, but straight couples play there in the summer. Definitely not dogging.

» Add a new message to this topic