FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Fake Profiles the new Prince of Nigeria has bequeathed you one million in cash emails....

Fake Profiles the new Prince of Nigeria has bequeathed you one million in cash emails....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well a long enough subject line but moderator please...can we tighten this up. I do get conerns for some suckers on here who respond to....

"Hi I'm a total slut and you can piss on my arse etc...send me your KIK and facepics...oh and your IBAN and mum's maiden name pretty please"

Long term there will end up being some high profile blackmail/libel case....which would ruin what is still mostly a FAB site.

How about, if you can't verify in 24 hours, freeze the profile

Ideas anyone ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This should probably have been posted/moved to the feedback forum.

By *lueTomatoMan  over a year ago

Tooting

A bit of common sense should be a solution? If you get a random message requiring your bank details its a nono.

If after loads of back and forths over a long period of time it turns out to be a scam or catfish the person has commited enough to likely commit to a verification.

I don't think it should be up to fab to enforce anything, i dont believe its a big problem here? (Craigslist on the otherhand....)

» Add a new message to this topic