FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Any hotel recommendation in West London?

Any hotel recommendation in West London?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranki777 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

near Heathrow

Hello guys! I'm just wondering who can recommend the best hotel to meet up and have fun in? Most hotels I've been in, usually lock their front doors/elevators at night and you need to let people in yourself if you're meeting them for fun. Might be every troublesome if I'm dressed and might scare a few meets off for just trying to get in the hotel!

any tips or loopholes for these types of problems? Any good hotels recommended within north west London/ Uxbridge/heathrow areas?

Thanks guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heathrow wise maybe look at Park Inn. It's a huge hotel, 24/7 coming and goings with airline staff so people do blend in fairly easily. I'm not to sure if a room key is required for lift access though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heathrow T5 Travelodge. Nearest hotel to and hence popular with users of AbFabs.

Outer doors not locked overnight at weekends, your guest goes in, turn right, walk past lifts and go through door in to lobby for toilets. You either get a room in corridor that joins this and let them in or use stairs down from floor 1 that lead in to that corridor.

near Heathrow

"Heathrow wise maybe look at Park Inn. It's a huge hotel, 24/7 coming and goings with airline staff so people do blend in fairly easily. I'm not to sure if a room key is required for lift access though."

Thanks Hun .. will do more research.. x

near Heathrow

"Heathrow T5 Travelodge. Nearest hotel to and hence popular with users of AbFabs.

Outer doors not locked overnight at weekends, your guest goes in, turn right, walk past lifts and go through door in to lobby for toilets. You either get a room in corridor that joins this and let them in or use stairs down from floor 1 that lead in to that corridor."

So still, I need to let them in tho? And do they lock the front doors at weekdays?

near Heathrow

Anyone has any feedback about Park Inn in heathrow? Travel lodge near T5 or holiday inn M4 J4?

» Add a new message to this topic