FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Best West London Hotels for meets

Best West London Hotels for meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranki777 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

near Heathrow

Hello guys! I'm just wondering who can recommend the best hotel to meet up and have fun in? Most hotels I've been in, usually lock their front doors/elevators at night and you need to let people in yourself if you're meeting them for fun. Might be every troublesome if I'm dressed and might scare a few meets off for just trying to get in the hotel!

any tips or loopholes for these types of problems? Any good hotels recommended within north west London/ Uxbridge/heathrow areas that doesn't require key card access?

Thanks guys x

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Park plaza hotel on the western way has easy access, no. Red for key access to the floors either. Had a meet there last week and it was very easy access after midnight

near Heathrow

"Park plaza hotel on the western way has easy access, no. Red for key access to the floors either. Had a meet there last week and it was very easy access after midnight"

Thanks Hun ... Is that in Park Royal? I bit far for me to use.. but thanks .. I heard that travel lodges has easy access usually? X

near Heathrow

Anyone has any feedback about Park Inn in heathrow? Travel lodge near T5 or holiday inn M4 J4?

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"Anyone has any feedback about Park Inn in heathrow? Travel lodge near T5 or holiday inn M4 J4?"

I have stayed in all three, all have 24 hour receptions and DO NOT lock any doors at night, as also mentioned all busy with air crew all hours so your meet would hardly be noticed

Travelodge you do need key for the lifts, although an above post has given you a way around having to go 'out' to let someone in.

Park inn I do t think you need a card for lift, but was a while ago so not a Def and holiday inn m4j4 no card needed for lift

In fairness most of the big hotels around Heathrow are open 24 hours and don't lock their doors it's the smaller guest houses/hotels that do this

Rabbit x

near Heathrow

"Anyone has any feedback about Park Inn in heathrow? Travel lodge near T5 or holiday inn M4 J4?

I have stayed in all three, all have 24 hour receptions and DO NOT lock any doors at night, as also mentioned all busy with air crew all hours so your meet would hardly be noticed

Travelodge you do need key for the lifts, although an above post has given you a way around having to go 'out' to let someone in.

Park inn I do t think you need a card for lift, but was a while ago so not a Def and holiday inn m4j4 no card needed for lift

In fairness most of the big hotels around Heathrow are open 24 hours and don't lock their doors it's the smaller guest houses/hotels that do this

Rabbit x "

Thanks Hun x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed all your other threads on the same thing. Im closing this one so can you just stick to the other thread thats running. Thanks