FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Verification Collectors but nothing in return

Verification Collectors but nothing in return

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *risee OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

MacKay

Do you think it's really lousy when you take time to actually meet a member and then leave a nice verification but get no verification in return.

Isn't it proper that if you are going to display a verification on your profile that you would send one back to the other person?

What is the point of a system that some people clearly use to validate their genuine status if they don't reciprocate and verify your own?

It's happened twice now and I'm become more and more reluctant to verify people unless they verify me first.

Eventually the verification concept will grind to a halt because no one will verify someone unless they get one first.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can understand how frustrating it must be but have you asked them to do 1 for you ?. I don't give them unless I'm asked to but then im not bothered about getting them either x

We see it as if we validate we'd like one in return - just goes to show you are real and met the other.

If they dont return the validation we'll probably delete the one we sent them - its only polite after all to reciprocate.

If I verify and they still won't return one after having to ask for it then I just block them and they loose it anyway!

thought they only went if the person deleted their account?

By *ecretservice1Couple  over a year ago

Camberley

WE have just come across a couple like that,we had a good night and they gave us there fabswingers username and email address and asked us to get in touch,so we as nice people did just that and validated them and sent a message with no reply.... confused dot com.

Theresa x

MacKay

Copex, sorry to hear that, were they already validated?

Some people who are invalidated seem to just 'meet' to get their first validation.

It's kinda a pro and con system. On one hand you are validating how 'promiscuous' you are and on the other hand you are validating the success of a meet.

MissBlonde, sadly deleting a validation doesn't invalidate the user! Only your experience with them!

[Removed by poster at 10/09/11 18:19:22]

"Copex, sorry to hear that, were they already validated?

Some people who are invalidated seem to just 'meet' to get their first validation.

It's kinda a pro and con system. On one hand you are validating how 'promiscuous' you are and on the other hand you are validating the success of a meet.

MissBlonde, sadly deleting a validation doesn't invalidate the user! Only your experience with them!

"

True for this site (not for others), not that we have met many from here.

Of course they are then real, but they dont actually have our verification anymore.

Still validations are only a guide, you have to make your mind up about people, validations or no validations.

That's really selfish. when someone meet u n had good time together. Why nt return the favour. System should have automatic verifying option where if someone gives positive verification, they received similar feedback in return

MacKay

I wrote to someone I verified and they just deleted the message.

Someone else who deleted their account after verifying me (had a good reason) did send me a new validation on a new account

It made me really blush

And had another I met recently who wanted me to verify, their first, and they haven't verified me.

Going to be less liberal with verifications now.

We've always thought that the final courtesy of any meeting is to leave a verification.

We've left verifications for others who were over cloud nine when they left us, only to have no verification left in return.

Lately we're suffering from 'perishable verifications' from those new to the site who then leave weeks or months later, and so we loose what they've put - which is a shame, as we've loved what they had to say about us, and thought it represented us well to others.

Those who don't leave them I really don't understand - they made the effort to get to a meet, and can use the site, yet can't afford two minutes and a few keystrokes to write a few words. It's a pity.

Confuzzled of Milton Keynes

» Add a new message to this topic