FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Hotel gangbang

Hotel gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aeBabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

So I'll be having a hotel gangbang on Sunday and was wondering how to sneak people up to the room without raising suspicions that we're a lot of people in the room.

I have even considered switching the hotel to one that I've been to before, but the room is a little smaller, but the lifts are no where near the reception.

Any suggestions? Like different times? Etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he MarquessMan  over a year ago

London

How exciting...

I remember one hotel gb where we assembled in the bar and then all went upstairs - which probably wasn't a very good idea from the point of view of attracting attention.

On another occasion, I remember meeting in a pub/bar nearby and everyone then going to the hotel one by one. Not conspicuous - unless it's a small Fawlty Towers style hotel with someone guarding the front desk.

By *un4allxMan  over a year ago

Arkley

Biggest problem might be if it’s keycard entry in the lifts or to any of the hallways. If it is then you may have to give the second card to a The first few who turn up, stagger the times and the first group hand over key card to the next group. Either that or you go down and collect each person or group each time.

By *exysingh72Man  over a year ago

Isleworth

"So I'll be having a hotel gangbang on Sunday and was wondering how to sneak people up to the room without raising suspicions that we're a lot of people in the room.

I have even considered switching the hotel to one that I've been to before, but the room is a little smaller, but the lifts are no where near the

reception.

Hi mae how are You pm me and I will tell you how and let me which hotel, I look after hotels

Any suggestions? Like different times? Etc."

London

"So I'll be having a hotel gangbang on Sunday and was wondering how to sneak people up to the room without raising suspicions that we're a lot of people in the room.

I have even considered switching the hotel to one that I've been to before, but the room is a little smaller, but the lifts are no where near the

reception.

Hi mae how are You pm me and I will tell you how and let me which hotel, I look after hotels

Any suggestions? Like different times? Etc."

Is it top secret insider info?

Isleworth

reception.

Is it top secret insider info? "

Isleworth

reception.

Is it top secret insider info? "

Pm me

By *emel9Man  over a year ago

West Midlands

I've done it where you all meet in the bar...make sure everyone is cool.

Then, assuming not restricted access by key cards....the lady and a guy go to the room...a few minutes later 2 more guys go...and so on...no large group moving at once...sensible time between people leaving the bar.

Imagine it's just a group of work colleagues having a drink and then going upstairs to change for dinner or something.

stuff that happens in a hotel day in day out..

Over thinking it makes it suspicious.

Isleworth

"I've done it where you all meet in the bar...make sure everyone is cool.

Then, assuming not restricted access by key cards....the lady and a guy go to the room...a few minutes later 2 more guys go...and so on...no large group moving at once...sensible time between people leaving the bar.

My bro you have spent to much time with me, I'm the one in the hotel game and you are giving the advice lol

Imagine it's just a group of work colleagues having a drink and then going upstairs to change for dinner or something.

Over thinking it makes it suspicious."

London

reception.

Is it top secret insider info?

Pm me "

I'd rather not share the details of the hotel with those outside of the event.

London

Thank you for this x

West Midlands

No worries...too moften people worry because they are being naughty.

Just chill and imagine you aren't being naughty...it's just a normal group of friends/or a work thing.

Depending on the hotel, and it's size, they won't recognise half the guests anyway.

West Midlands

My bro you have spent to much time with me, I'm the one in the hotel game and you are giving the advice lol

Yes mate but stayed in 1000's of hotels and been a swinger a long long time.. lol

And stop commenting in the middle of quotes...can;t see your text...comment AFTER the quote lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Perhaps book a suite - that way you have a kitchen and living room space too

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Agree a time and place where everyone has to be at so that you can chat and feel comfortable.Then as has been suggested / advised by others on this thread go up first then 2-3 at a time.I found this way worked best when I use to attend bukkake parties many years ago 20 people in a hotel room no problem.

I have done this many times as long as your respectfull of others staying in the hotel there’s not usually a problem, The management to be honest aren’t really bothered as long as you don’t make a disturbance they are used to it.

I remember once when we were meeting a group of lovely black guys

We all ended up going to the lift together there was a gorgeous girl behind reception and she gave me a naughty smile

Enjoy xx

By *murfs692Couple  over a year ago

notts

Hi we also got this problem ..anyone know any hotels in west midlands area

.gonna be wife and 5 guys and like it not to be obvious whats going on....so any hotels where reception not next to stairs and lifts etc ...and avoid keycard problems

West Midlands

why not just meet at a club...and use a private room?

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

"why not just meet at a club...and use a private room?"

Cheaper for the guys at a hotel...?

Just get visitors to come at 2-4 minute interval to gain access by walking through lifts by walking behind another hotel guest if required and pressing the right floor.

then knocking on the room door or messaging you when they get as far as possible without a key.

Im in london on sunday if you want some more help or just arranging getting people in the door,

I know a hotel you can walk straight into with no card and straight to the room but the room was smallish so not good for more than an 8 people.

I'm surprised people find it so hard to organise gangbangs.

I personally would organise a social in a pub first then arrange another time for the GB after on a group kik.

London

Thanks for all the input so far

London

I have switched the hotel to one that I know, room is slightly smaller, but I guess that makes it more intimate

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Don't forget that with this sort of thing, many people will say yes they will go as they like the fantasy but many will drop out at the reality of it... that's often found to be an issue

West Midlands

"Don't forget that with this sort of thing, many people will say yes they will go as they like the fantasy but many will drop out at the reality of it... that's often found to be an issue"

Agree with this. Arranged one many years ago. Had at least a 50% drop out.

West Midlands

"why not just meet at a club...and use a private room?

Cheaper for the guys at a hotel...? "

But you have spare men for when people drop out if you are at a club. Lol

"I know a hotel you can walk straight into with no card and straight to the room but the room was smallish so not good for more than an 8 people.

I'm surprised people find it so hard to organise gangbangs.

I personally would organise a social in a pub first then arrange another time for the GB after on a group kik."

What was the hotel

London

Today's the day, will let you know how it goes

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Today's the day, will let you know how it goes "
. I hope it all goes well for you and everyone turns up and has fun and no problems with the hotel.

By *arcoitaliaMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hope you are having fun.

London

Owwww my goodness!

So much fun!

Had a few guys and girls drop out in the end, but a queen room at the Holiday Inn of 3 girls and 9 guys wasn't too bad a turn out.

Room was more or less soundproof and everyone knew where the bin was for the most part lol

Phew! In the end was a success

West Midlands

Cool. And what method did you use to get people in the room ?

"Owwww my goodness!

So much fun!

Had a few guys and girls drop out in the end, but a queen room at the Holiday Inn of 3 girls and 9 guys wasn't too bad a turn out.

Room was more or less soundproof and everyone knew where the bin was for the most part lol

Phew! In the end was a success "

Wow! Sounds amazing!

London

"Cool. And what method did you use to get people in the room ?"

People came up every couple of minutes. No suspicions raised with staff. I do however feel for the housekeeping staff when they look at that bin... But I must say everyone was very courteous and cleaned up after themselves pretty much.

West Midlands

More of an orgy than a GB lol

London

The lifts don't require a card to access, so it was great.

Deffo using that hotel again

London

"More of an orgy than a GB lol "

Haha yeah I suppose so

By *ampsteadsteMan  over a year ago

Fulham

Well this was a storming success in the end wasn’t it Mae!! What a hot meet - you girls looked so pretty

London

"Well this was a storming success in the end wasn’t it Mae!! What a hot meet - you girls looked so pretty "

Definitely! Can't wait for the next time

Nawww thank you handsome

Reading the verifications it sounded amazing

By *rct4Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"Well this was a storming success in the end wasn’t it Mae!! What a hot meet - you girls looked so pretty

Definitely! Can't wait for the next time

Nawww thank you handsome "

next time I'd love an invite

By *eanwatson54Man  over a year ago

london

Got to say me to

By *elentless15Man  over a year ago

Enfield

"Owwww my goodness!

So much fun!

Room was more or less soundproof and everyone knew where the bin was for the most

part lol

Looked like a good time was had by all. I’d love to join in the next time you arrange something x

By *elentless15Man  over a year ago

Enfield

"Owwww my goodness!

So much fun!

Looked like all who attended had a good time. I’d love to join in the fun next time you hold a bang. x

» Add a new message to this topic