FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > The virtues of being a Single Straight Male in a MMF...

The virtues of being a Single Straight Male in a MMF...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok if I kick this off by saying I am single straight male and want to understand if it can work for me? I’d like to hear of pros and cons and experiences. My angst is that I’m unsure of what to do, when and who takes the lead so reaching out for help.

Vapes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxycouple28Couple  over a year ago

bexley

"Ok if I kick this off by saying I am single straight male and want to understand if it can work for me? I’d like to hear of pros and cons and experiences. My angst is that I’m unsure of what to do, when and who takes the lead so reaching out for help.

Vapes "

We have had a few mfm meets and they can be good fun. As I am straight I as the other male just want to know your a good/nice guy and respectful.

She is ultimately in control and it's fun to just go along for the ride so to speak. One of the guys we met, we met on two separate occasions and I invited him along to a gangbang of a swinger friend of ours event. So it shows it can lead on to other things. Not to mention that once your known as a good guy couple's may talk and that gets you further invitations.

Don't forget, if your not happy about something you can say no to!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ok if I kick this off by saying I am single straight male and want to understand if it can work for me? I’d like to hear of pros and cons and experiences. My angst is that I’m unsure of what to do, when and who takes the lead so reaching out for help.

Vapes

We have had a few mfm meets and they can be good fun. As I am straight I as the other male just want to know your a good/nice guy and respectful.

She is ultimately in control and it's fun to just go along for the ride so to speak. One of the guys we met, we met on two separate occasions and I invited him along to a gangbang of a swinger friend of ours event. So it shows it can lead on to other things. Not to mention that once your known as a good guy couple's may talk and that gets you further invitations.

Don't forget, if your not happy about something you can say no to!"

Thanks appreciate those thoughts and will always be looking to be respectful and considerate... it’s my nature so not a difficult scenario. I kinda accept that the F is in control and that definitely appeals. Once again Thank You.

Vapes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above - don’t be afraid to talk to the couple and discuss boundaries (yours and theirs).

There isn’t any need for male-male contact or bodily fluid contact.

» Add a new message to this topic