FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Does anyone on here like white guys??

Does anyone on here like white guys??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I've started noticing that more and more couples a ladies are only looking for BBC.. which makes me think... is anyone in here actually want to meet white guys now???

I honestly don't get why race is so important as most so-called BBCs are just BCs (black cocks)

It's like there is a Massive difference between a TV and a CD, but know one gets it on this site lol..

Let me know what you think?

And have a nice day!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

How about purely aesthetic preferences? As in having a "type"? There are enough women and couples who do prefer white men. Just remember to read the profile before you contact anyone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey I've started noticing that more and more couples a ladies are only looking for BBC.. which makes me think... is anyone in here actually want to meet white guys now???

I honestly don't get why race is so important as most so-called BBCs are just BCs (black cocks)

It's like there is a Massive difference between a TV and a CD, but know one gets it on this site lol..

And have a nice day!

"

why not get an all over spray on tan

I totally agree with you jay always bbc women want. Its literally a meat market for ladies and couples on here and unfortunetly they only pick the prize winners and dont give us genuine guys a second looking

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

I love white guys .... but I couldnt eat a whole one ..

[Removed by poster at 27/03/18 10:22:06]

Now that would be a worry if you could lol

London

"I totally agree with you jay always bbc women want. Its literally a meat market for ladies and couples on here and unfortunetly they only pick the prize winners and dont give us genuine guys a second looking "

And this kind of messages of course makes them realise the error of their ways and flock to you.

"I totally agree with you jay always bbc women want. Its literally a meat market for ladies and couples on here and unfortunetly they only pick the prize winners and dont give us genuine guys a second looking

And this kind of messages of course makes them realise the error of their ways and flock to you. "

No i was just saying. Sorry if i offended you

London

"I totally agree with you jay always bbc women want. Its literally a meat market for ladies and couples on here and unfortunetly they only pick the prize winners and dont give us genuine guys a second looking

And this kind of messages of course makes them realise the error of their ways and flock to you.

No i was just saying. Sorry if i offended you "

Ehm... No. But you have done yourself no favours. Women do not like men who whine.

By *am_990Man  over a year ago

London

I love to whine and dine a lady

Hahaha, love these first world problems.

Try being a non asian guy that looks asian

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Anything with a cock

London

"I love to whine and dine a lady"

If you dine while you whine you may be forgiven. However, if you whine while you dine...

By *am_990Man  over a year ago

London

"I love to whine and dine a lady

If you dine while you whine you may be forgiven. However, if you whine while you dine... "

I'm a guy, there were too many while's and whine's and dine's in that sentence. My brain shut down and sent all the blood and oxygen to my penis as a back up plan.

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hey I've started noticing that more and more couples a ladies are only looking for BBC.. which makes me think... is anyone in here actually want to meet white guys now???

And have a nice day!

"

I meet white guys

That's my preference, of course not to say I will play with all white guys and some guys of other ethnicities as I find them attractive too, but white men have physical characteristics I'm attracted to.

Just for the record I am not complaining or anything just want your opinion

London

The opinion is, enough women like or even prefer white guys. There are just a lot of them, plus competition is not everyone's cup of tea.

And no, there is more to a man than being attached to a penis. Of any colour.

I like to whine, and I don’t give a fuck what women think

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I like em all.

Black, white, brown, red or yellow

"I like to whine, and I don’t give a fuck what women think"

Nice

I wish you would not refer black men as BBC or BBC they are human beings same as any other race. Do not label them. They have cocks same as white. Not BBC. Really annoys me when they are labelled. Maybe that's why we go for them

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If it was just about their cock, I'd stay in with my dildos.

"If it was just about their cock, I'd stay in with my dildos. "

By *ubyExpreeWoman  over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

"I wish you would not refer black men as BBC or BBC they are human beings same as any other race. Do not label them. They have cocks same as white. Not BBC. Really annoys me when they are labelled. Maybe that's why we go for them "

What are you on about. They are BBCs Colour for some people matter. I know it’s not a fair world but this is fab, we all have our types and if it’s colour then it is what it is.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I wish you would not refer black men as BBC or BBC they are human beings same as any other race. Do not label them. They have cocks same as white. Not BBC. Really annoys me when they are labelled. Maybe that's why we go for them

What are you on about. They are BBCs Colour for some people matter. I know it’s not a fair world but this is fab, we all have our types and if it’s colour then it is what it is.

"

That’s very true. You can’t help who you fancy. I have some friends that will only date black men. They wouldn’t be my first choice. I prefer Asian or Mediterranean as a first choice.

"I wish you would not refer black men as BBC or BBC they are human beings same as any other race. Do not label them. They have cocks same as white. Not BBC. Really annoys me when they are labelled. Maybe that's why we go for them

"

What are you on about?

I mainly meet black men, It’s purely a aesthetic preference for me, I like the contrast between pale and dark,Any Man that I would consider meeting has to be a gentleman first and foremost regardless of race x

"I like to whine, and I don’t give a fuck what women think"

Real charmer aren’t you

"I mainly meet black men, It’s purely a aesthetic preference for me, I like the contrast between pale and dark,Any Man that I would consider meeting has to be a gentleman first and foremost regardless of race x "

Totally agree 100%

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

"I mainly meet black men, It’s purely a aesthetic preference for me, I like the contrast between pale and dark,Any Man that I would consider meeting has to be a gentleman first and foremost regardless of race x "

Ok thank you, that is a statment of "preference" that sounds rooted in a genuine reason.

Too often the "we dont meet black, we dont meet white, no Asians" brigade fall back on the, " we are not racist its just our preference" defense with NO actual reason.

Your stated reason is real and has the ring of truth to it. So genuinly many thanks.

Personally i have no race based preference at all, different people bring different gifts to the table. I have meet woman of all the major ethnicities and no i am not ticking off a list. London in particular is a shmorgusboard of delights and i am a hungry eater.

Happy swinging people.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

It's a catch 22 situation there are some black guys that are happy to use BBC as part of there username or in their profile and other black guys that don't.As I see it if that guy doesn't have a problem with it where is there harm.If he goes have a problem with it then the choice is his If he decides to meet or not.I get the situation that it may not be nice to be called a BBC but like I said it up to the guy to decide if he wants to meet or not.As I see it been called a BBC has to be a lot better than some of the names I heard when growing up that were used in schools , work place , clubs etc etc etc.

bedforshire

"It's a catch 22 situation there are some black guys that are happy to use BBC as part of there username or in their profile and other black guys that don't.As I see it if that guy doesn't have a problem with it where is there harm.If he goes have a problem with it then the choice is his If he decides to meet or not.I get the situation that it may not be nice to be called a BBC but like I said it up to the guy to decide if he wants to meet or not.As I see it been called a BBC has to be a lot better than some of the names I heard when growing up that were used in schools , work place , clubs etc etc etc."

Thats a good point brother. But better a world where non of these stupid lables exist.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"It's a catch 22 situation there are some black guys that are happy to use BBC as part of there username or in their profile and other black guys that don't.As I see it if that guy doesn't have a problem with it where is there harm.If he goes have a problem with it then the choice is his If he decides to meet or not.I get the situation that it may not be nice to be called a BBC but like I said it up to the guy to decide if he wants to meet or not.As I see it been called a BBC has to be a lot better than some of the names I heard when growing up that were used in schools , work place , clubs etc etc etc.

Thats a good point brother. But better a world where non of these stupid lables exist."

. I agree it would be a better world if labels did not exist.

By *iPeopleMan  over a year ago

London

"Hahaha, love these first world problems.

Try being a non asian guy that looks asian "

fFS this is so ridiculous but made me laugh. Want to join a support group. We don't discriminate

bedforshire

Well not so sure i need the support ut the group......?

I meet any colour man. I'd like to know your search criteria for only women wanting BBC to show.

That’s very true. You can’t help who you fancy. I have some friends that will only date black men. They wouldn’t be my first choice. I prefer Asian or Mediterranean as a first choice.

"

Ireland as of this minute is now officially part of the Mediterranean so feel free to contact us darling

London

Hear, hear.

Expecting to like the look of someone you intend to get that close to is not too much to ask. No one likes all black men or all white men or all any men but it is easier to choose from those we may be attracted to is not too much to ask.

London

"If it was just about their cock, I'd stay in with my dildos. "

"It's a catch 22 situation there are some black guys that are happy to use BBC as part of there username or in their profile and other black guys that don't.As I see it if that guy doesn't have a problem with it where is there harm.If he goes have a problem with it then the choice is his If he decides to meet or not.I get the situation that it may not be nice to be called a BBC but like I said it up to the guy to decide if he wants to meet or not.As I see it been called a BBC has to be a lot better than some of the names I heard when growing up that were used in schools , work place , clubs etc etc etc.

Thats a good point brother. But better a world where non of these stupid lables exist.. I agree it would be a better world if labels did not exist."

But then how would we not what thing am cost or what temperature to wash my smalls at without labels ??

Personally anyway we prefer ITV but hey as everyone else keeps saying, it’s personal choice

By *ames_dieselMan  over a year ago

London

Jesus if I had a Big Black Cock, I'd shout about it!! I'd tell everyone who listened...I'd probably even get a massive badge with it on - like those tacky novelty 40th birthday ones!!

Shit yeah.....oh and for the record, I've also seen a few requesting BWC....

All's good in the hood (not a dig at any circumcised men there, just to clarify!)

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

Fabs is a place to live out fantasies and sexual adventures.

Some women want a black guy, some a gangbang, some guys want a guy and so on.

As previously mentioned swing sites allow women and couples to pick their preferences and that most men might never meet someone from here.

Why? Numerous reason including age race etc.

But send nice messages, photos flirt and you never know what might happen.

But don't post 'Oh woe is me" as that's a just opening yourself up for abuse..

By *G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

kent

Our preference is to meet black guys, not into using the term bbc as there is more to a guy than just cock.

It’s purely down to experience for us

By *addiesgirl100Couple  over a year ago

london

It’s the same for black girls though most men prefer white women....

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

And have a nice day!

"

Totally disagree, there are plenty of profiles that state they aren't looking for black guys, but being a black guy I tend to notice this. I guess being a white guy you tend to notice the ones that exclude you for being white.

Incidentally in all my years with an interest in this lifestyle

in my experience there are many women/couples who won't meet black guys but only state it in response to messages rather than on their profile.

bedforshire

Again Iam always dubious of people who say they will not meet black guys/girls white guys Girls Asian any other.

Sorry in the main i just dont get it. I recegnise that some people just have a genuine attraction to a type. Thats cool.

But sadly i suspect that the majority have never been with X or Y and are working off fantasy. Either desire or rejection based on assumption.

As a swinger i find this so weird, again this does not apply to all. But part of the fun of this life style is the pleasure of meeting new interesting people. To block out a whole swath of people becouse of the colour of thier skin seams such a waste.

Oh and I do notice profiles that say no black guys/girls and yes i am that ikkie pink colour commonly called white.

To those who have a genuine attraction please forgive. I suspect you dont exclude the possability of something else. Its those who post based on no well found factual reason (big Cocks cum in all colours folks as do small ones) that concern me. Oh and if all you want is big cock than a dildo is cheeper and a lot less hassle!

It's just a discussion.. I notice it has been coming up a lot lately... so thought I would see everyone's opinions

Thanks for all your opinions on this discussion.. I noticed a lot of people are saying there is more to a guy then their cock and not just BBC.. I agree with this but I put BBC as I feel it's in fashion at the moment and that's all I seem to see now.. (BBC not Black guys)

Would you lot think it's in fashion or just a preference???

Have a nice day!

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"I totally agree with you jay always bbc women want. Its literally a meat market for ladies and couples on here and unfortunetly they only pick the prize winners and dont give us genuine guys a second looking "

So, the prize winners are not genuine?? I honestly don't see how you can make such an absurd conclusion. This site is littered with all kinds of people with loads of preferences. I have come across profiles for single women, who do not meet black or Asian guys. Petty generalisation will not get you a meet, being proactive and searching for your preferences will.

So, the prize winners are not genuine?? I honestly don't see how you can make such an absurd conclusion. This site is littered with all kinds of people with loads of preferences. I have come across profiles for single women, who do not meet black or Asian guys. Petty generalisation will not get you a meet, being proactive and searching for your preferences will. "

Dread there you are. Message me. FAB MINX as was now a interracial couple and proud. I agree with your statement I see this site not as a meat market as was stated but a way of ladies meeting their preference. I am stimulated by the brain as you know. BBC I leave that to the television lovers lol

London

"Thanks for all your opinions on this discussion.. I noticed a lot of people are saying there is more to a guy then their cock and not just BBC.. I agree with this but I put BBC as I feel it's in fashion at the moment and that's all I seem to see now.. (BBC not Black guys)

Have a nice day!"

It varies. To some people, it is a fetish/fantasy. To others, a preference and what they are used to. Or a combination of both.

We are all individuals, not genitals with a body attached.

Tell him again bro

By *urve BallWoman  over a year ago

North London

(I'm gonna clarify before I start, that I'm not having a go at the OP personally but it's just a general rant, though the answer is directed at him)

Black cock, white cock, brown cock, red cock etc, it's all the same eh? We're not talking about dildos. We're talking about human beings (on both sides). Maybe to you (and other guys with no specific preference/attraction) a hole is a hole is a hole. However (and in order to help you *possibly* understand this) I'll use the parallel I made in another similar thread recently: assuming that you're straight, would you ever be in a relationship/have sex (of any kind) with another man? There are holes you can utilise there too, no? Men, women, we're all human right? So, what's the "fascination" with women? Or (on the flip side) with men? Or being monogamous? Or loving anal? Or fat women not doing it for you? Etc etc etc

Unless it's to fulfill a fantasy or objectify a certain race/person in order to satisfy a kink (as it works in many other ways too, e.g. blacks for whites, guys for ts, etc), what you need to accept (not understand. Accept! You don't need to understand it if you can't) is that, when it comes to the rules of attraction, there are no rules You cannot help and, in many cases even explain, what/why/who you're attracted to. And, to be honest, you shouldn't have to.

By *955vintageMan  over a year ago

itchen stoke

Well said Mrs R.

"I love white guys .... but I couldnt eat a whole one .. "

Always said the same about a Chinese

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"Thanks for all your opinions on this discussion.. I noticed a lot of people are saying there is more to a guy then their cock and not just BBC.. I agree with this but I put BBC as I feel it's in fashion at the moment and that's all I seem to see now.. (BBC not Black guys)

Have a nice day!"

I never follow fashions hence my name is what it is

A preference for me

London

I have had this preference for about 30 years, two husbands and two children later can attest I have no fashion sense.

By *TrainMan  over a year ago

London

I think it may be to try something different to their partner if they are in a Caucasian relationship

The point of this site is trying things you can’t do with your partner

I don’t know if there is a “trend” for “BBC” as I see just as many women/couples state “white males only, just our preference”

Think if you focus on the half empty you won’t see the full half

By *exi7000Couple  over a year ago

London

I (male half) personally find it very exciting to see M with a BBC guys( I know, I used the term just to piss some of you ), but she lost the desire following few terrible meets with black guys who think that they are there to rip her to peaces without caring for her satisfaction. It happens with the other races too but way too rarely, compared to the BBC guys.

Also quite few BBC guys couldn't maintain proper erection for long, and make the experience a bit sloppy.

I find it exciting, mainly due to the black/white contrast.

In reality M is having more fun, and satisfaction with the white boys.

London

"I (male half) personally find it very exciting to see M with a BBC guys( I know, I used the term just to piss some of you ), but she lost the desire following few terrible meets with black guys who think that they are there to rip her to peaces without caring for her satisfaction. It happens with the other races too but way too rarely, compared to the BBC guys.

Also quite few BBC guys couldn't maintain proper erection for long, and make the experience a bit sloppy.

In reality M is having more fun, and satisfaction with the white boys. "

The first one is lack of preparation as you should have discussed beforehand what you wanted and what they wanted.

The second one is massive bad luck.

By *exi7000Couple  over a year ago

London

"I (male half) personally find it very exciting to see M with a BBC guys( I know, I used the term just to piss some of you ), but she lost the desire following few terrible meets with black guys who think that they are there to rip her to peaces without caring for her satisfaction. It happens with the other races too but way too rarely, compared to the BBC guys.

The first one is lack of preparation as you should have discussed beforehand what you wanted and what they wanted.

The second one is massive bad luck."

Actually I disagree. If you have 5min read our profile, especially at the end, and you will see that we are very clear of what we want. Also I am always discussing it with them prior the meet. Most of the SG are actually asking me for advice of what she likes and how to satisfy her only to forget everything whe she gets nakked.

London

The second one is massive bad luck.

Actually I disagree. If you have 5min read our profile, especially at the end, and you will see that we are very clear of what we want. Also I am always discussing it with them prior the meet. Most of the SG are actually asking me for advice of what she likes and how to satisfy her only to forget everything whe she gets nakked.

"

Fair enough. Some guys may just be inexperienced - but then if you meet strangers, there is no way of knowing that.

[Removed by poster at 06/04/18 22:53:57]

I love the forums it does crack me up haha. But I see the OP point for myself it's a case of on most girls profile states must be taller then them which I have no chance of being a shorty lol. It is silly to want to meet new people but shut off a whole group off like black/white or no beards or pubes etc list can go on 4 a while. Just all have fun no matter what guys lots of filthy fun sex

North London

"I love the forums it does crack me up haha. But I see the OP point for myself it's a case of on most girls profile states must be taller then them which I have no chance of being a shorty lol. It is silly to want to meet new people but shut off a whole group off like black/white or no beards or pubes etc list can go on 4 a while. Just all have fun no matter what guys lots of filthy fun sex "

Are you serious? It's sex we're talking about, not sharing a taxi. Unless you're *actually* attracted to the other person, how can you have sex with them? If black/white/bearded/short/tall/etc people don't do it for you, stating it on your profile *is* a good idea IMO, to save people from wasting their time messaging you. Unless of course you view the other person as just a cock/pussy, in which case yes, I suppose the "needed-for-attraction-to-be-possible" list gets smaller and, IMHO, the ultimate result is nothing more than a glorified wank with a live sex toy. Maybe good/acceptable for some. Not for me.

I don't think you have much to worrie about! Most ladies are looking for bbc that means you have to be 12Inc anything less than a lot of women don't want to know! I'm a black man with a 8Inc cock and I get turned down! Work that one out?

"I love the forums it does crack me up haha. But I see the OP point for myself it's a case of on most girls profile states must be taller then them which I have no chance of being a shorty lol. It is silly to want to meet new people but shut off a whole group off like black/white or no beards or pubes etc list can go on 4 a while. Just all have fun no matter what guys lots of filthy fun sex

Are you serious? It's sex we're talking about, not sharing a taxi. Unless you're *actually* attracted to the other person, how can you have sex with them? If black/white/bearded/short/tall/etc people don't do it for you, stating it on your profile *is* a good idea IMO, to save people from wasting their time messaging you. Unless of course you view the other person as just a cock/pussy, in which case yes, I suppose the "needed-for-attraction-to-be-possible" list gets smaller and, IMHO, the ultimate result is nothing more than a glorified wank with a live sex toy. Maybe good/acceptable for some. Not for me."

Playing a little devils advocate here but...

I feel the point is by narrowing down your pool of play partners you may be cutting your adventure short before its already begun. Isnt there something to be said for being attracted to the person behind the classifications. Have you ever been surprised to find yourself attracted by someone who doesn't fit your usual "type" but have grown attracted after socialising with them?

"I don't think you have much to worrie about! Most ladies are looking for bbc that means you have to be 12Inc anything less than a lot of women don't want to know! I'm a black man with a 8Inc cock and I get turned down! Work that one out? "

Fussy as fuck on here then wow

North London

" (...)

I feel the point is by narrowing down your pool of play partners you may be cutting your adventure short before its already begun. Isnt there something to be said for being attracted to the person behind the classifications. Have you ever been surprised to find yourself attracted by someone who doesn't fit your usual "type" but have grown attracted after socialising with them?

"

I understand what you're trying to say BUT...! I'll use a few analogies first and answer after:

If you only fancy women, you wouldn't go on a guys-only night out at a gay bar looking for a woman.

If you wanted to buy some milk, wouldn't go to a clothes shop.

If you needed a wee, you wouldn't go in the living room.

If you were a vegetarian, you wouldn't go into kfc.

If fat women didn't do it for you, you wouldn't go to a bbw event.

And so on...

There have been occasions where, after I started chatting to someone in person, despite them not being my first choice when it comes to usual type etc, I did have sex with him, but it was for a number of reasons and not just because I was attracted to his personality (e.g. there was no one else I particularly fancied there/I was super horny/etc). However, he was within my "general" type. Personally (and maybe it's just me) unless some basic characteristic are met, I cannot be sexually attracted to a guy. I can definitely appreciate that they're attractive and/or have a great personality etc, but sexually it just wouldn't happen.

Just to clarify, in my original answer, I wasn't referring to a list of characteristics a mile long. But almost everyone has a type. You cut off a great number of options even by being straight, for example. But you wouldn't overlook that simply to give yourself more options, would you? And that's what I meant when I was talking about attraction originally. The amount of flexibility on the "ideal" type and the list of characteristics differs from person to person but (and to come back to the thread subject) skin colour is an absolute must for some people and I can totally get that.

Finally, I think the number of characteristics on that "list" increases and decreases accordingly depending on the type of interaction/relationship you're after. But, again IMO, there's at least 1 basic characteristic that's not negotiable no matter what. And if that, for some people, is the skin colour, why should they compromise, be judged and/or have to justify their preference?

London

" (...)

I understand what you're trying to say BUT...! I'll use a few analogies first and answer after:

If you only fancy women, you wouldn't go on a guys-only night out at a gay bar looking for a woman.

And so on...

There have been occasions where, after I started chatting to someone in person, despite them not being my first choice when it comes to usual type etc, I did have sex with him, but it was for a number of reasons and not just because I was attracted to his personality (e.g. there was no one else I particularly fancied there/I was super horny/etc). However, he was within my "general" type. Personally (and maybe it's just me) unless some basic characteristic are met, I cannot be sexually attracted to a guy. I can definitely appreciate that they're attractive and/or have a great personality etc, but sexually it just wouldn't happen.

Just to clarify, in my original answer, I wasn't referring to a list of characteristics a mile long. But almost everyone has a type. You cut off a great number of options even by being straight, for example. But you wouldn't overlook that simply to give yourself more options, would you? And that's what I meant when I was talking about attraction originally. The amount of flexibility on the "ideal" type and the list of characteristics differs from person to person but (and to come back to the thread subject) skin colour is an absolute must for some people and I can totally get that.

Finally, I think the number of characteristics on that "list" increases and decreases accordingly depending on the type of interaction/relationship you're after. But, again IMO, there's at least 1 basic characteristic that's not negotiable no matter what. And if that, for some people, is the skin colour, why should they compromise, be judged and/or have to justify their preference?"

To sum it all up...

WHO HAS THE TIME?!

We all save time by making choices.

London

"I don't think you have much to worrie about! Most ladies are looking for bbc that means you have to be 12Inc anything less than a lot of women don't want to know! I'm a black man with a 8Inc cock and I get turned down! Work that one out? "

It may not be the reason you get turned down. Or it may be. Just try charming a woman for once by the person you are and not by the size of any of your body parts. Treat it as a challenge for the day.

Good luck.

London

"I love the forums it does crack me up haha. But I see the OP point for myself it's a case of on most girls profile states must be taller then them which I have no chance of being a shorty lol. It is silly to want to meet new people but shut off a whole group off like black/white or no beards or pubes etc list can go on 4 a while. Just all have fun no matter what guys lots of filthy fun sex "

Wonderful.

Now, for some people sex is not filthy but is one of the most wonderful experiences people can give each other, and they want to have it with someone they are attracted to. A novel concept?

"I love the forums it does crack me up haha. But I see the OP point for myself it's a case of on most girls profile states must be taller then them which I have no chance of being a shorty lol. It is silly to want to meet new people but shut off a whole group off like black/white or no beards or pubes etc list can go on 4 a while. Just all have fun no matter what guys lots of filthy fun sex

Wonderful.

Now, for some people sex is not filthy but is one of the most wonderful experiences people can give each other, and they want to have it with someone they are attracted to. A novel concept?"

Very poetic and lovely written

London

Wonderful.

Now, for some people sex is not filthy but is one of the most wonderful experiences people can give each other, and they want to have it with someone they are attracted to. A novel concept?

Very poetic and lovely written "

Just reality.

OK

bedforshire

" (...)

And so on...

Finally, I think the number of characteristics on that "list" increases and decreases accordingly depending on the type of interaction/relationship you're after. But, again IMO, there's at least 1 basic characteristic that's not negotiable no matter what. And if that, for some people, is the skin colour, why should they compromise, be judged and/or have to justify their preference?"

Thats all cool and a better explination than i have seen in other similar forum posts on here.

The Skin colour issue still disturbs me mind. I hear the contrast is a turn on idea. My current squeeze is a mixed Jamacian/Chineese and shes as hot as hell. Looks gorgious. But put the same woman in a white skin and i would very likley think the same.

The point here is SHE is gorious and Hot as hell.

The way the skin looks together is one thing. But the conversation has gone on to the term BBC and cock size and the behaviour of black men. This all makes me feel that it is not (in most peoples veiws on here) about a visual contrast but a cultural bias. I think people have to be a bit more honest and a bit more challanging of thier own real motivations.

[Removed by poster at 12/04/18 16:46:51]

I personally prefer white men.. its just personal preference..

But do get why some women want one..

I prefer my pussy nice and tight thanks... lol lol

"I personally prefer white men.. its just personal preference..

I prefer my pussy nice and tight thanks... lol lol"

Last comment why would it not be tight after lol. Trust me not all black men are well endowed. They have normal size as well. Its just a fallacy

London

"I personally prefer white men.. its just personal preference..

I prefer my pussy nice and tight thanks... lol lol

Last comment why would it not be tight after lol. Trust me not all black men are well endowed. They have normal size as well. Its just a fallacy "

Plus female anatomy is adaptable. Men seem to have a problem with this concept. We have children but somehow manage afterwards, thank you very much.

London

Oops...

That was from a woman?!

Lost for words.

bedforshire

"Oops...

That was from a woman?!

Lost for words."