FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Any F want an overnight trip out of London to Xtasia in Oct?

Any F want an overnight trip out of London to Xtasia in Oct?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey,

I've got to be in Wolverhampton on Sun Oct 14th for a few hours for a course (booked and paid for), so driving up from West London on Sat 13th, and driving back on Sun.

Would like to make the trip a bit more of an adventure, so am looking for an F interested in coming along, going to Xtasia ('couples' only on Sat night) and staying in the rooms above (what fun that would be late and in the morning). Love to do some stops for exhibitionism on the drive up.

I'm covering all costs - travel, food, accom, fees, etc. Just looking for someone who's free, easy, uninhibited and shares the same fantasies as me - non exclusive arrangement, you're free to do and pick up at the club as you please. I'm 40, bi, charming, well travelled, adventurous, not-a-pyscho, and never yet had a boring life.

If interested, pm to discuss further. Sooner to lock in the arrangements the better.

Genuine ad, will be going, hopefully not alone ...

M

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

Can I point out that if turning up as a couple, we expect you to arrive, stay, play and leave as a couple, so your offer to "do as you please" might not be too accurate...if she does and leaves you alone, you'll be asked to leave!

Sorry, but its the way our "Couples" nights work.

By *havenpussycatsCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"Can I point out that if turning up as a couple, we expect you to arrive, stay, play and leave as a couple, so your offer to "do as you please" might not be too accurate...if she does and leaves you alone, you'll be asked to leave!

Sorry, but its the way our "Couples" nights work. "

By *ooty4daysWoman  over a year ago

bristol

"Can I point out that if turning up as a couple, we expect you to arrive, stay, play and leave as a couple, so your offer to "do as you please" might not be too accurate...if she does and leaves you alone, you'll be asked to leave!

Sorry, but its the way our "Couples" nights work. "

I'm glad you pointed this out

These arrangements spoil couples nights... as you expect to encounter couples and fuckbuddies but then find lots of single men roaming... that isn't what couples night is about

» Add a new message to this topic