FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rios

Rios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats Rios like on weekdays? Will be in London a few weeks on Monday and thinking of checking it out

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

Mondays can be nice because it’s a naturist night so everyone is naked. Although there’s not always a lot of play around in rios and specially not in the public areas. It’s also way more men than women, so, it can be hit and miss. That being said, rios can be great to chill and have some fun.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Mondays can be nice because it’s a naturist night so everyone is naked. Although there’s not always a lot of play around in rios and specially not in the public areas. It’s also way more men than women, so, it can be hit and miss. That being said, rios can be great to chill and have some fun."

Sounds like my kind of scene! Love bearing all with like minded people

By *umbriancplCouple  over a year ago

barrow

us to been once was fun

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

As with a lot of clubs in London if find this place full of a lof of grunters who struggle to understand that the females/cpls are not here for them to play with, this does put people off. Also attracts a fair few who have very large cocks so just sit around with them hanging out on purpose for the ladies thinking they will like the look of the long mars bar on offer. All very off putting and part of London clubs i find.

barrow

going to try when were there on 13/14 nov was fun last time

By *etMeWatchMan  over a year ago

Somerset

I’m going to Rios Tuesday day time! Anyone liked to be watched?

barrow

was it any good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As with a lot of clubs in London if find this place full of a lof of grunters who struggle to understand that the females/cpls are not here for them to play with, this does put people off. Also attracts a fair few who have very large cocks so just sit around with them hanging out on purpose for the ladies thinking they will like the look of the long mars bar on offer. All very off putting and part of London clubs i find."

That’s part of what makes Rios so unappealing along with the terrible play rooms.

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

" Also attracts a fair few who have very large cocks so just sit around with them hanging out on purpose for the ladies thinking they will like the look of the long mars bar on offer."

That's why the London board is my guilty pleasure. The acid wit on this board kills me…

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

My review of Rio's in the club section on 21 june 2018 should provide a full lowdown. Its the very, very comprehensive one.

By *ustonce1Man  over a year ago

Leicester

me & mrs going sat night,any cples want too meet??

» Add a new message to this topic