FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London Stansted November 20th

London Stansted November 20th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks I have a long wait time for my flight home on this date. So if anyone close by is interested in meeting up for a few drinks pm me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Hey folks I have a long wait time for my flight home on this date. So if anyone close by is interested in meeting up for a few drinks pm me "

The Windmill Pub is always handy -what being inside the departures lounge and all?

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"Hey folks I have a long wait time for my flight home on this date. So if anyone close by is interested in meeting up for a few drinks pm me

The Windmill Pub is always handy -what being inside the departures lounge and all?"

Not many people will get the chance to meet inside the departures area. Are ye on connecting flights or able to leave the terminal building?

"Hey folks I have a long wait time for my flight home on this date. So if anyone close by is interested in meeting up for a few drinks pm me

The Windmill Pub is always handy -what being inside the departures lounge and all?

Not many people will get the chance to meet inside the departures area. Are ye on connecting flights or able to leave the terminal building?"

Able to leave flight is not till the following morning

The Windmill Pub is always handy -what being inside the departures lounge and all?"

Excellent that's where I'll be a few hours before take off . But what to do in between landing and those few hours???

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Not many people will get the chance to meet inside the departures area. Are ye on connecting flights or able to leave the terminal building?

Able to leave flight is not till the following morning "

Put up a meet notice and see who offers you a bed for the night. No clubs close to you either.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I too will be around on that evening. I'm staying at raddisons Hotel.

I fly out of stansted on 21st, will be staying in the hotel from 7pm the evening of 20th. Let me know if you fancy a few drinks??

Thanks guys I'll message you closer to the date

By *attz75Man  over a year ago

london

I’m in the raddison to

Confirmed. I shall be having dinner at a restaurant in a place called sawbridgeworth and staying at raddisons.

» Add a new message to this topic