FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Blockers

Blockers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why after a long time chatting with people on here ask for your pic then block you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because they didn’t have the guts to say they weren’t attracted. I won’t respond to faceless messages for that awkward reason.

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

So many confused people in here.... contradict them self. One thing in the profile something else in the pics ..... etc.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So many confused people in here.... contradict them self. One thing in the profile something else in the pics ..... etc. "

How does that relate to what the OP asked?

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

"So many confused people in here.... contradict them self. One thing in the profile something else in the pics ..... etc.

How does that relate to what the OP asked? "

About pics was just a example of being confused. Ok let me put it in this way, things that happend to me and i know Im not the only one.Chating for a long time we agree for a social and When the day comes they r saying... sorry buddy you are not for us.Having a meet they give you the adress and when i call them that Im here they come with...OMG Im so sorry but we should Tell you that is no chemistry, sorry we cant meet. Another one.... She tells me.... Hey love i would love you to worship my feet.... i said.... Ok, When u want that to happen...... I need you tonight..... Thats fine, Any adress, phone call ?...... She read the message she never answer.

So , thats why i think that they r confused.

PS : about pics .... profile says no beer belly and u can see in the pic big elephant belly with a big cock fucking her. Second.... you must have a good higiene and u can see un the background pics a big big mess( is She or him clean) Im asking my self etc

I hope you get my point

» Add a new message to this topic