FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Tuesday's...

Tuesday's...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what does a single genuine and down to earth guy looking to meet couples and fems do with himself on a Tuesday when no one seems to be around? I have to say as a single fella I do find it frustrating on here sometimes.... have met some lovely people. Truly decent. But proving your worth the time as a single guy seems to be close to impossible!! Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"So what does a single genuine and down to earth guy looking to meet couples and fems do with himself on a Tuesday when no one seems to be around? I have to say as a single fella I do find it frustrating on here sometimes.... have met some lovely people. Truly decent. But proving your worth the time as a single guy seems to be close to impossible!! Any advice? "
. If you are looking couples and single ladies on a regular basis on a Tuesday check out the reviews for Our Place 4 Fun and If it’s for you apply for membership.Tuesday is greedy girl night so may be what you are looking for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So what does a single genuine and down to earth guy looking to meet couples and fems do with himself on a Tuesday when no one seems to be around? I have to say as a single fella I do find it frustrating on here sometimes.... have met some lovely people. Truly decent. But proving your worth the time as a single guy seems to be close to impossible!! Any advice? . If you are looking couples and single ladies on a regular basis on a Tuesday check out the reviews for Our Place 4 Fun and If it’s for you apply for membership.Tuesday is greedy girl night so may be what you are looking for."

It’s not easy I’ve tried and they don’t have to expect you if they want your membership they take it if they don’t they don’t have to give you reason but he’s right our place 4 fun is a good one. But on this site in general isn’t easy you be polite you get left of read or deleted you be rude oh you don’t know how to talk to a lady your desperate there’s no winning

» Add a new message to this topic