FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Social experiment

Social experiment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

One of my friend creat a fake profile for 1 week just to see How many messages he gets.

He found a amateur black model that people doesnt know him in Uk pics he put His age 29 etc and the most important some of the pics showing a shaved 11” big thick cock.

Status?— only for girls who knows What they want .

A very similar buddy did the pic with Fab verif and after guess What?First day 612 messages from all England .Girls, couples tv/ ts single males..... that is crazy tho

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

What was the experiment about?

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

I'm a bit confused too... not really getting the experiment?

london

Sorry my fault. He said that a big girth cock will always get messages no matter If the man is short or beer belly or no tooth ... etc. He is black too but is only 8” and he is not happy.... lollll. I told him - dude don,t be ashamed be more confident.

London

If you rely on a website to meet people, you are bound to be judged on whatever information you provide on your profile. Just tell your friend to get himself to events like BMFC and others. There is still nothing better than meeting people offline.

london

"If you rely on a website to meet people, you are bound to be judged on whatever information you provide on your profile. Just tell your friend to get himself to events like BMFC and others. There is still nothing better than meeting people offline."

Cheers ,i will. I like him he,s my friend but he thinks that 8” is small for a black guy....lolll. He,s a nice guy for sure he will understand.

London

"If you rely on a website to meet people, you are bound to be judged on whatever information you provide on your profile. Just tell your friend to get himself to events like BMFC and others. There is still nothing better than meeting people offline.

Cheers ,i will. I like him he,s my friend but he thinks that 8” is small for a black guy....lolll. He,s a nice guy for sure he will understand."

How many times?

It is not about the dick. It is who it is attached to. If it is attached to someone who has nothing else to offer, it might as well be a foot long - the guy will still not be successful.

By *lyn2000Man  over a year ago

london

Hope for my 3 inches yet then,lol

» Add a new message to this topic