FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Rios Girls/Ladies/Women's day or Evening out????

Rios Girls/Ladies/Women's day or Evening out????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *roticGoddessXX OP   Woman  over a year ago

Richmond

Had a chat tonight with a few women who have had a great time out at Rios, and wondering if anyone would be interested in having a go at it?

I'm straight (as if it matters) and don't really care what your orientation is; if you're of the female persuasion and would like to get together for a fab time out, give me a shout.

Bring on the wine and the giggles.

Best times for me are Monday-Thursday. If another time works out best for everyone else, let me know if it's ok to pass on your details to others.

Let's have a laugh!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r99mr99Man  over a year ago

Ealing

"Had a chat tonight with a few women who have had a great time out at Rios, and wondering if anyone would be interested in having a go at it?

I'm straight (as if it matters) and don't really care what your orientation is; if you're of the female persuasion and would like to get together for a fab time out, give me a shout.

Best times for me are Monday-Thursday. If another time works out best for everyone else, let me know if it's ok to pass on your details to others.

Let's have a laugh!"

Might I suggest that if people are interested they should message you. If you end up posting the date here you may just get a lot of fab guys turning up and changing it from a girls night

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

"Had a chat tonight with a few women who have had a great time out at Rios, and wondering if anyone would be interested in having a go at it?

Let's have a laugh!

Might I suggest that if people are interested they should message you. If you end up posting the date here you may just get a lot of fab guys turning up and changing it from a girls night "

Sage advice. The imbalance between genders is significant enough, outside couples evening, without advertising a meet there. I've been there before where it's been a complete (and even slightly aggressive) sausage fest only to find out a meet had been posted.

By *ndocheWoman  over a year ago

South East London

That's a great idea! Would be great to meet you again and chat more, and safety in numbers for rios! Count me in and let me know what you decide to do about getting the date out.

By *antit2014Man  over a year ago

Greater London, Midlands, Edinburgh

I am definately interested in weekday eves monday to thursday and can bring the wine (ladies tell me what one you like)

By *ndocheWoman  over a year ago

South East London

"I am definately interested in weekday eves monday to thursday and can bring the wine (ladies tell me what one you like)"

Well I think we have proof that the date needs to be private

By *LondonMan  over a year ago

London

Good point

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you like a chilled time sundays are good too at rios

By *he RingmasterMan  over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

"I am definately interested in weekday eves monday to thursday and can bring the wine (ladies tell me what one you like)"

Moron

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Sounds good to me

Richmond

"I am definately interested in weekday eves monday to thursday and can bring the wine (ladies tell me what one you like)

Well I think we have proof that the date needs to be private "

Absolutely, and the part I forgot to add in the original post!

Will keep note of this, if any WOMEN would like to message me with dates they are interested in, I'll start to organize!

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"I am definately interested in weekday eves monday to thursday and can bring the wine (ladies tell me what one you like)

Will keep note of this, if any WOMEN would like to message me with dates they are interested in, I'll start to organize!"

. That’s the way to do it keep the day and week amongst yourselfs don’t put anything up on the meet & events page as I am sure some guys will see it on the page and turn up anyway.You will also get guys that just turn up that are not on Fabs as Rios is known as a place where naughty encounters happen obviously you know some are pushy guys there and others there to relax and enjoy the facilities.When ever I have gone midweek evening the ratio of guys to ladies is something like 8 guys to one lady.So you may come across 1-2 idiots so a firm no and speak to management if they continue.Hope you all have a great evening.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Will keep note of this, if any WOMEN would like to message me with dates they are interested in, I'll start to organize!. That’s the way to do it keep the day and week amongst yourselfs don’t put anything up on the meet & events page as I am sure some guys will see it on the page and turn up anyway.You will also get guys that just turn up that are not on Fabs as Rios is known as a place where naughty encounters happen obviously you know some are pushy guys there and others there to relax and enjoy the facilities.When ever I have gone midweek evening the ratio of guys to ladies is something like 8 guys to one lady.So you may come across 1-2 idiots so a firm no and speak to management if they continue.Hope you all have a great evening."

funny that on last couple times I've been mon to wed a lot more cpls and yes the newly arrived or just walk n grunt still around.

By *reykiwi500Man  over a year ago

London

Well I think we have proof that the date needs to be private "

I am interested!

By *aeBabeWoman  over a year ago

London

I've never been here and have been adamant to not go, however if a group of ladies are going I would consider this.

By *r.SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

I'd love to go in a group.. I've been once before 2nd I had fun coz I was with 3 if my friends.. but it us a sausage fest..

By *likat50Woman  over a year ago

london /bracklesham bay

Great idea would love to join you there one evening

By *antit2014Man  over a year ago

Greater London, Midlands, Edinburgh

Definately up for meeting group of ladies and to have fun. Let me know when you plan on going.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

"Definately up for meeting group of ladies and to have fun. Let me know when you plan on going."
passes poster glasses to read comments above about Rios meets sausage fests

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"Definately up for meeting group of ladies and to have fun. Let me know when you plan on going."

London

"Definately up for meeting group of ladies and to have fun. Let me know when you plan on going. passes poster glasses to read comments above about Rios meets sausage fests"

Hahaha

It really does make me wonder if some males on Fab really are actually that stupid or if it is an act and ploy for a sympathy shag.

I apologies ladies on behalf of mankind.

Enjoy your LADIES night and for the love of god dont post the date, just the pics !!

Canford Cliffs

Are you really so stupid as to not get that the point of the meeting is, that it is females only?

Chuckles...

Chuckles also ... but as a couple this time

By *ainbow_RoadWoman  over a year ago

Near Leamington Spa

This might be up my street, I've not been to a sauna before, I want to but nervous as hell about it

Canford Cliffs

Maybe you could ask Rios to hold a special ladies only session for a few hours one evening a month. Then after the session ends those ladies looking for gentlemen could stay on and those not could enjoy the delights of Kentish Town

Just a thought...thoroughly braced to be shot down by Rio regulars.

London

"Maybe you could ask Rios to hold a special ladies only session for a few hours one evening a month. Then after the session ends those ladies looking for gentlemen could stay on and those not could enjoy the delights of Kentish Town

Just a thought...thoroughly braced to be shot down by Rio regulars."

What if the ladies are only looking to meet other ladies and enjoy their company? What if the ladies aren't able to attend that time and what if the ladies don't like the fact that their time is limited to those few hours?

Also, what's to say any ladies will stay once all the fellas are "let" in?

Ladies talk to each other, arrange the time and date and go as a group.

Men, if you happen to be there, don't be dickheads.

It's simple enough I think.

"Maybe you could ask Rios to hold a special ladies only session for a few hours one evening a month. Then after the session ends those ladies looking for gentlemen could stay on and those not could enjoy the delights of Kentish Town

Just a thought...thoroughly braced to be shot down by Rio regulars.

What if the ladies are only looking to meet other ladies and enjoy their company? What if the ladies aren't able to attend that time and what if the ladies don't like the fact that their time is limited to those few hours?

Also, what's to say any ladies will stay once all the fellas are "let" in?

Ladies talk to each other, arrange the time and date and go as a group.

Men, if you happen to be there, don't be dickheads.

It's simple enough I think. "

What if my auntie had a cock?

She'd be my uncle

I thought a womans only slot is a fair suggestion, whats the point in shooting it down??!

Richmond

Hi, All--

Have had a fair amount of interest here, and have finally got around to sending out messages regarding dates.

SO SORRY to have taken so long, a few things came up etc etc, blah blah blah. Life emergencies suck, eh???

I've messaged all the women who posted here that I could (some won't accept messages from women--please message me for details if you're still interested?) as well as those who've mailed me.

I've planned two dates; please respond here if you wish to let others know which date you can make (1 or 2, referring to the dates listed), and if any other WOMEN on here are interested, feel free to pass on info.

While of course you're welcome to bring along anyone you wish, please don't make dates public!

Hoping to see you there!!!

If I am in London when you are planning I would love to come along alone or with hubby we keep saying we are going to Rios whenever we are in London but never actually got there yet lol

Would love to meet a group of ladies to put the world to rights and flirt a lot and maybe have some fun ??

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Would this invite be open to couples?

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Love rios I always attend day times.

If couples can attend, please let me know. My bi partner would love to attend. We like the place, but never enough women there for her

Richmond

It's not meant to be a sexual night out--just out for a laugh. Though of course everyone is free to enjoy however they want!

Not sure about couples.....do any women who plan to go have an opinion? Let me know, I'll send out info if all in agreement.

My thoughts are that we're going to hang out as a group of women--if couples are looking for "fun" it might not be the occasion they are looking for.

By *uviMan  over a year ago

London

Any lady willing to join me today.. we can go in together ?

"Any lady willing to join me today.. we can go in together ?"

Why don’t you put a meet up? This is a group for women only.

"It's not meant to be a sexual night out--just out for a laugh. Though of course everyone is free to enjoy however they want!

Not sure about couples.....do any women who plan to go have an opinion? Let me know, I'll send out info if all in agreement.

My thoughts are that we're going to hang out as a group of women--if couples are looking for "fun" it might not be the occasion they are looking for."

Agreed. I would love to come to an all girl meeting. It would be nice to hang out in a non sexual way. Been there a few times and the men can be very predatory.

London

I must be extremely unattractive but I have hardly ever come across predatory guys there. I was there just last night.

"I must be extremely unattractive but I have hardly ever come across predatory guys there. I was there just last night. "

I’ve been twice with a guy and I left after an hour both times. Once in the daytime and one late at night. Being touched under the water uninvited and having guys banging on the private rooms despite being told to bugger off repeatedly is not my scene. I go to a naturist spa to relax not be followed around.

Why don’t you naked hands spa??

By *uviMan  over a year ago

London

Apologies didn't know that this was a women only group. I saw other posts as well and hence it was not clear to me.

By *oldenskyWoman  over a year ago

london

I would be interested

By *team7279Couple  over a year ago

London

Has this happened yet? Mrs A may well be interested for this or a future visit!

Anyone know what Saturday afternoons are like? We like polite respectful extra guys but not the rude pushy zombies

London

"Anyone know what Saturday afternoons are like? We like polite respectful extra guys but not the rude pushy zombies"

You have posted this three times - or maybe more?

Well we weren’t sure where to ask the question - didn’t mean to offend

Edmonton

"Well we weren’t sure where to ask the question - didn’t mean to offend"
. I have been on a Saturday afternoon a couple of times to enjoy the facilities maybe about 8-10 guys generally well behaved most of the idiots turn up in the evening.On a Saturday between 7.00 pm to midnight it’s couples only so you will get guys coming in just after midnight that’s when the not so well behaved may turn up.As you are looking for afternoon I think you should be ok

Many thanks ...very useful

Edmonton

"Many thanks ...very useful"
. No problem I would have pm you but I am outside your age range.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

[Removed by poster at 11/04/19 21:30:55]

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Why don’t you naked hands spa??"

I don't think there's any play allowed there. Rio's from what I hear is bigger and you can play in the private rooms

» Add a new message to this topic