FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Embrace, Roundhouse Fri 15th

Embrace, Roundhouse Fri 15th

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Bit of a long shot. Anyone going or fancy going? Bought 2 tickets on a whim on resale but have nobody I know who is interested so have 1 spare going.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty Couple 40Couple  over a year ago

Kent

We are going

Whoop

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would have loved that but will be in Hong Kong, booo.

"I would have loved that but will be in Hong Kong, booo. "
its 21 years since the Good Will Out got released. Hope you have a good time in Hong Kong. Mind if I message to find out more about your trip? Am intrigued to find out perspective of visitors who go there and hear what they think.

"I would have loved that but will be in Hong Kong, booo. its 21 years since the Good Will Out got released. Hope you have a good time in Hong Kong. Mind if I message to find out more about your trip? Am intrigued to find out perspective of visitors who go there and hear what they think. "

I’ve been here hundreds of times over the last 22 years. It’s my job x

"I would have loved that but will be in Hong Kong, booo. its 21 years since the Good Will Out got released. Hope you have a good time in Hong Kong. Mind if I message to find out more about your trip? Am intrigued to find out perspective of visitors who go there and hear what they think.

I’ve been here hundreds of times over the last 22 years. It’s my job x"

oh really? You would be a great source of info for me then. If its no bother that is. Im being severely pressured to make the move there despite myself not being keen. But apart from the adjustment to lifestyle it would be in my best interests to make the leap. I shall be picking your brain at some point fo sure! x

"I would have loved that but will be in Hong Kong, booo. its 21 years since the Good Will Out got released. Hope you have a good time in Hong Kong. Mind if I message to find out more about your trip? Am intrigued to find out perspective of visitors who go there and hear what they think.

I’ve been here hundreds of times over the last 22 years. It’s my job xoh really? You would be a great source of info for me then. If its no bother that is. Im being severely pressured to make the move there despite myself not being keen. But apart from the adjustment to lifestyle it would be in my best interests to make the leap. I shall be picking your brain at some point fo sure! x"

It’s my fav city for sure.

"We are going "
wasn't bad was it?

I’m working it I believe

» Add a new message to this topic