FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Swingers clubs

Swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys

Hoping for some advice. I’m staying in London tonight and would love to try a swingers club. Can anyone advise the best one for me please? Ideally just pay a one off fee rather than a membership.

Would love to watch other people fuck etc. Hopefully somebody can suggest the best club for me. I’m staying in Covent Garden.

Thank you all,

James

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hey guys

Hoping for some advice. I’m staying in London tonight and would love to try a swingers club. Can anyone advise the best one for me please? Ideally just pay a one off fee rather than a membership.

Would love to watch other people fuck etc. Hopefully somebody can suggest the best club for me. I’m staying in Covent Garden.

Thank you all,

James"

. In London we have 2 clubs OP4F which I am a member and Le Boudior which unfortunately I am not a member off.You have to apply for membership for both and be accepted also today been Wednesday I am fairly certain OP4F is closed not sure about Le Boudior but you can check the website.There is Rios spa which doesn’t require membership where people go to enjoy the facilities as well as have adult fun however there ratio in the evening can be 8-10 guys and one lady the reviews are mixed.When I have gone to Rios my attitude is enjoy the facilities and anything more is a bonus.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys

Thank you all,

James. In London we have 2 clubs OP4F which I am a member and Le Boudior which unfortunately I am not a member off.You have to apply for membership for both and be accepted also today been Wednesday I am fairly certain OP4F is closed not sure about Le Boudior but you can check the website.There is Rios spa which doesn’t require membership where people go to enjoy the facilities as well as have adult fun however there ratio in the evening can be 8-10 guys and one lady the reviews are mixed.When I have gone to Rios my attitude is enjoy the facilities and anything more is a bonus."

I’m a member of both too and you can’t just go to these without applying for a membership. I don’t know any places other than what the poster mentioned above.

» Add a new message to this topic