FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Threesome Relay

Threesome Relay

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone. Ok, so I am arranging the first of hopefully a monthly event. It is an all day 3sum relay. If you take part you will join into the relay at a given time and leave a while later.

Here is how it works:

Every 30 mins either a guy replaces a girl or a girls replaces a guy. So it flips from an MMF to and FFM or vice versa. That means that everyone enjoys a 1.5 hour stay. It is completely consent based and the power of NO is absolutely paramount so there is no obligation of expectation that everyone has sex with everyone. But with careful vetting I am hopeful that by in large it will be mostly a ‘yes, bring it on’ type mood and everyone has the wildest time. I will always be close by anyway should anyone need assistance.

It is a new and novel idea. I have an apartment booked for the day and night. Now just looking for interested parties. Since there is bound to be a lot more guys than girls or couples interested I suggest that girls or couples pm me. I can then suss our what your likes and are try my best to match you with your preferred taste.

Hope this is of interest to a lot of people. Looking forward to seeing the response.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pacer2009Man  over a year ago

burnham

I’d be interested in this and could well fit in with a busy schedule where sometimes parties late in the evening don’t work well - look forward to hearing more?”!

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

Funny. He suggests something and then deletes his profile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Funny. He suggests something and then deletes his profile."

Needs to improve his project management skills.

By *pacer2009Man  over a year ago

burnham

that's a bit rubbish - would've been up for that!! the question now is, is anyone up for it? And would they be interested if it was organised?

By *nglish Surrey gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Epsom

I would like to join in as it sound fun

» Add a new message to this topic