FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Is brown cock best of both?

Is brown cock best of both?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onkeyK OP   Man  over a year ago

ilford

Question:

Some complain black cocks are too big. Some say white ones are too thin.

Are brown cocks the best compromise?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

[Removed by poster at 04/05/19 16:23:55]

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

??

By *r...CMan  over a year ago

Canary Wharf

That’s where people have got it wrong

I’m bigger then most man 9’12 inches!!!

Tbh it’s not good you can’t let go in case it hurts then!! My ex said it was like someone poking her in the ribs!!

You can’t win!!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think its false but for my sake I hope everyone still thinks that

By *anillaboyMan  over a year ago

london

No matter how o bit of brain and specially a big hard cock would make your life way more easy .

By *ungSmoothCockMan  over a year ago

Hendon

I definitely think I'm the best of both ....I sit somewhere in the higher middle end of the endowment section ....

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

It's not about the size or coulor of the cock it's about the man or the cock that's useing it and I have experience in what I say xxx

london

"It's not about the size or coulor of the cock it's about the man or the cock that's useing it and I have experience in what I say xxx"

Just because u have experience i am agree with but but also a bit confused and Maybe u can help me understand - 75% from the profiles on Fab r looking for big fat cock to streche them so Im wandering If a 11”-12” with a 8-10 circumdized cock is stick to a very little skinny ugly guy no one will fuck him?

Just because one of my friends is almost one of them and i swer to God girl r touching him in the club, pub or wherever they have the chance.

"It's not about the size or coulor of the cock it's about the man or the cock that's useing it and I have experience in what I say xxx

Just because u have experience i am agree with but but also a bit confused and Maybe u can help me understand - 75% from the profiles on Fab r looking for big fat cock to streche them so Im wandering If a 11”-12” with a 8-10 circumdized cock is stick to a very little skinny ugly guy no one will fuck him?

Just because one of my friends is almost one of them and i swer to God girl r touching him in the club, pub or wherever they have the chance."

I think that percentage is so wrong. If you go on the forums often, especially swingers chat, most women want average size. Anything over 6-7 is too big for me. Lots of women on here will say the same.

"It's not about the size or coulor of the cock it's about the man or the cock that's useing it and I have experience in what I say xxx"

I agree.

london

"It's not about the size or coulor of the cock it's about the man or the cock that's useing it and I have experience in what I say xxx

Just because one of my friends is almost one of them and i swer to God girl r touching him in the club, pub or wherever they have the chance.

I think that percentage is so wrong. If you go on the forums often, especially swingers chat, most women want average size. Anything over 6-7 is too big for me. Lots of women on here will say the same. "

Hey thanks. I will follow your advice and about the procent that was aproximatly . Gosh i think my english sucks(

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

my wife says the problem with most hung guys is they think thats all they need and never develope any other skills

"my wife says the problem with most hung guys is they think thats all they need and never develope any other skills "

I hate it when people ask if I like big black cock, I don’t care what colour or size it is, it’s more about the person it’s attached to, their attitude, a physical attraction and that they know what to do with it!

After company it's a long lazy Sunday

Exactly!

"I hate it when people ask if I like big black cock, I don’t care what colour or size it is, it’s more about the person it’s attached to, their attitude, a physical attraction and that they know what to do with it!"

I agree!

By *uperman2016300Man  over a year ago

herts

Ell

"Ell"

Yes you called?

By *uperman2016300Man  over a year ago

herts