FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Should i do it again or not

Should i do it again or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anillaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hi all. I was thinking for a while If i should say this and in the end here i am.

I would like to know If is good or bad , If i should stop or keep watching because i love that people having sex or out from the shower or just naked. Don,t think that i climb or anything like that to see them NO , i just see them because some of them r to lazy to pull the blind or they don,t know that exist or Maybe they r to d*unk or wherever. Is about the place i work and during the night walking around in some spots i can see them and theyr privacy. Im not maniac but i start to like that so should i stop or delight my self with the human body beauty?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Peeping tom and I think you could get in trouble. How about going to a club and politely asking a couple if you can watch. Go to Eurekas on a nice sunny day.

By *anillaboy OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Hey Tks for your advice , much appreciate it. Like i said Im not pushing to see them i just walk on the corridor or outside area and basically i can see them thru the window.

On the other side i could go to they room number knock on the door and Tell them about that but sometimes is so beautiful and sexy.

» Add a new message to this topic