FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > London Social 2nd Jan

London Social 2nd Jan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, after the big interest for the London Bridge social on the 3rd- I'm posting this one up for those of us who missed out on the invite. Let's do one for Thursday 2nd at 5pm!

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

"Hi all, after the big interest for the London Bridge social on the 3rd- I'm posting this one up for those of us who missed out on the invite. Let's do one for Thursday 2nd at 5pm!

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week "

Where in London?

"Hi all, after the big interest for the London Bridge social on the 3rd- I'm posting this one up for those of us who missed out on the invite. Let's do one for Thursday 2nd at 5pm!

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week

Where in London? "

London Bridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have invites been sent for the Friday night one then? I didn’t get one if so

I can’t make Thursday unfortunately

"Have invites been sent for the Friday night one then? I didn’t get one if so

I can’t make Thursday unfortunately "

They seem to have been sent, I didn't get one either so I said I would organise an alternative one

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week "

. The lady organising the cheeky London social on 3rd January at London Bridge posted on the thread cheeky London social 2 days ago that she will be sending out invites / messages on the Monday so it maybe worth waiting a day or two just in case you have been invited unless of course you want to organise your social on the Thursday and attend Ali’s social on the Friday.

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week . The lady organising the cheeky London social on 3rd January at London Bridge posted on the thread cheeky London social 2 days ago that she will be sending out invites / messages on the Monday so it maybe worth waiting a day or two just in case you have been invited unless of course you want to organise your social on the Thursday and attend Ali’s social on the Friday."

Cheers mate! I'll keep a look out

Edmonton

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week . The lady organising the cheeky London social on 3rd January at London Bridge posted on the thread cheeky London social 2 days ago that she will be sending out invites / messages on the Monday so it maybe worth waiting a day or two just in case you haveproblem been invited unless of course you want to organise your social on the Thursday and attend Ali’s social on the Friday.

Cheers mate! I'll keep a look out"

. No problem mate.Unfortunately I can’t do this Thursday but I would be interested in attending future events.

By *hiterabbit6Couple  over a year ago

Sexytown, Moray

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week . The lady organising the cheeky London social on 3rd January at London Bridge posted on the thread cheeky London social 2 days ago that she will be sending out invites / messages on the Monday so it maybe worth waiting a day or two just in case you have been invited unless of course you want to organise your social on the Thursday and attend Ali’s social on the Friday."

I have to kind of agree with this from Costas... you only asked less than 24 hours ago for an invite to the social on the 3rd and haven't given Ali a chance to sort things out.

Be patient and go with the flow, as this is one of the best socials around, always a blast and great mix of people

So looking forward to it

Rabbit

Edmonton

Post your interest below and lets get it done I'll send invites with location during the week . The lady organising the cheeky London social on 3rd January at London Bridge posted on the thread cheeky London social 2 days ago that she will be sending out invites / messages on the Monday so it maybe worth waiting a day or two just in case you have been invited unless of course you want to organise your social on the Thursday and attend Ali’s social on the Friday.

I have to kind of agree with this from Costas... you only asked less than 24 hours ago for an invite to the social on the 3rd and haven't given Ali a chance to sort things out.

Be patient and go with the flow, as this is one of the best socials around, always a blast and great mix of people

So looking forward to it

Rabbit "

. As Rabbit said be patient as these things can take a bit of time to sort out and what with New Year eve coming up can be hectic.Yes the social are always a good night out a great way to catch up with old friends and make new friends.

Forget the above, Ali messaged See you on Friday if you're going there

Thank you I’ll see you there!

"Thank you I’ll see you there! "

Wrong thread!

By *istress CockneyWoman  over a year ago