FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > first time

first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i will say my story

Me and my wife we were thinking about swinging from a while , we are together for 19 years and we have 2 children.

We just been twice at one swinging club.

On the first time nothing happened

But on the second time it happened.

I feel very bad about it.

Why?

Well, i’m skinny body type and my wife as well and we both since we know each other we like people same like us ,

Is not like we don’t like chubby people but is not a turn on for us .

I mean we know what the other one likes and how it likes.

I know my wife she doesn’t like rough as she is very sensitive, I always had to stop or to slow down if she felt pain or something.

So in that night we start to play one with each other on a massive bed , at one point a Chubby couple sits next to us , and the female start to touch my wife,

knowing from my wife that she is not interested in female, i asked if she is ok and if she wants to continue ?

She replied yes ,

I let the wave to go on as she confirmed she is ok .

After few minutes the buy starts to touch her as well, he was a very big black guy whit a bbc ,

I asked again if she is ok with him, she replied yes

i was ok till this point with her decision , even if i didn’t like the female from the couple so I couldn’t enjoy her, but i let my wife to enjoy her part.

The thing is when they start to do it she did it in a way she never aloud me to do it as in some positions it was painful, he was pushing so hard in her and she like it, he slapped her so hard on her ass adn she like it,he pulls her hair and she likes it.

The thing is when i did this to her she never like it , it has painful.

How come she enjoys something what she never enjoy before ?

I feel like i don’t know my wife, i feel lied.

Why?

Sorry for my bad English.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hatguyimetMan  over a year ago

Croydon

Because it wasn't you basically.

Now the details of it could many, could be simple or complex and or both.

The most likely connection would be that she associates you with loving her so pain and discomfort to come from you is alien.

There are so many others I could list but I know nothing about you to know where to start.

But maybe faith or religion plays a part

Stereo types about black men.

It's role play scenario in her head that she hasn't shared with you.

The size and shape of your pens (thin and long is painful as it's stabby, short and fat can be painful because it's girth and requires instant stretch with no ease. Etc

There's loads of possibilities. BUT.... if you want to overcome this hurdle in your relationship you have to ask her! Plainly calmly and nicely with total honesty stating why she liked it, why is it that you are not allowed the same privilege, state that you wish to understand, state that she must be truthful and honest just as you are being otherwise the problem in your relationship isn't the issue you have just raised but that you two are not communicating and being honest with each other

Good luck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic