FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Moving to London - flatmate?

Moving to London - flatmate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orthEast91 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sunderland

Hi I’m living in Sunderland and have came to a point where I need a big change in life. I am thinking of moving to London as I have been a few times and just find it more busy and exciting there - so much more to do.

Anyway this is probably quite random but does anyone have suggestions of decent but quite cheap places available to rent? Or even better is anyone on here looking for a flat mate/ have a room for rent? Would rather live with some one off here who understands this lifestyle x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angolinMan  over a year ago

London

When I first moved to London I used spareroom to find a flat share and worked really well.

If you’re looking to get the best bang for your buck, I’d suggest going to zone 3 or 4 as it will be easier to find good quality without crazy prices. I like the NW area but ymmv.

Sunderland

"When I first moved to London I used spareroom to find a flat share and worked really well.

If you’re looking to get the best bang for your buck, I’d suggest going to zone 3 or 4 as it will be easier to find good quality without crazy prices. I like the NW area but ymmv."

Thanks I’ll have a look. Would be ideal to find someone off here looking to share to bring the price down - then at least we’re both into the swinging lifestyle, would be an awkward conversation to have with a stranger who doesn’t understand it

Sunderland

Thanks for all the messages I’m getting along the lines of “come to London and I’ll shag you” but at the minute I’m only really wanting serious replies. This is a big, life changing decision for me so would appreciate anyone messaging me about this to treat it as such

By *his40Man  over a year ago

centre

A lot will depend more so what area you will be working in

By *rank33Man  over a year ago

London

"Thanks for all the messages I’m getting along the lines of “come to London and I’ll shag you” but at the minute I’m only really wanting serious replies. This is a big, life changing decision for me so would appreciate anyone messaging me about this to treat it as such"

Have you found a flat yet ?

» Add a new message to this topic