FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Cheap touristy things to do.

Cheap touristy things to do.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'll be visiting London later this month and am looking for some touristy things to do, hopefully not costing the earth. I'm staying near Kings Cross but am OK to use the tube or buses to get places.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oystaMan  over a year ago

Liverpool Tuebrook

Make sure you get an oyster card will save you a fortune on busses and tube

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What kind of thing are you looking for? You can go on a boat on the Thames. That doesnt cost much. Many Museums are free including the Tate, the British Museum and the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery. Enjoy your stay x

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What kind of thing are you looking for? You can go on a boat on the Thames. That doesnt cost much. Many Museums are free including the Tate, the British Museum and the National Gallery and the National Portrait Gallery. Enjoy your stay x"

Thanks.

I've done all the museums before, and not fussed about paintings. The boat trip sounds interesting though.

By *exymixedcouple7Couple  over a year ago

london

What are your interest?

You can just go along to Embankment and catch one of the cruises there. Its cheaper if you have an oyster card. See where it takes you

By *he tactile technicianMan  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

I'm pretty cheap Wyrdwoman, and you get hours of entertainment Seriously though, there are loads and loads of things to do that will cost either nothing or very little at all. The Ghost tour around the city costs just £7 for a couple of hours, be prepared to walk along at a trot though. Plenty of unusual houses and buildings open for just one day throughout the year, do a google search. all the cemetries are free and there are some really cool tombs...Hampstead and Kensal Green for example.

What dates are you down? could probably get you a ticket for the big london event on the 26th if you were interested too

By *abloBackMan  over a year ago

London

If its a weekend a walk along the south bank from the London eye to the globe theatre, then grab a snack at borough market. You can carry on to tower bridge and cross over to the tower

Feel free to cum on our boats

» Add a new message to this topic