FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Painted finger nails

Painted finger nails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ptimus758 OP   Man  over a year ago

brentwood

I've just watched a video on YouTube about baking bread rolls and the lady was quite attractive.... But I got more distracted and turned on by her finger nails, they wasn't false nails just well manicured and nicely painted...... I mean I do like to see nicely manicured hands... But I could feel a bit of a semi coming on and she was only baking bread lol.... Quarantine is playing with my mind.... It was ponytails a couple weeks ago

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

[Removed by poster at 29/04/20 09:40:34]

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You need to find yourself a hobby (wanking doesn't count)

brentwood

I have baking bread..... But the game has just changed lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You see that made me shudder. The paint could be covering up all sorts of filth. Food handlers should have short clean nails. Same as nurses.

To be brutally honest unless people are using a nail brush every time they wash their hands it's impossible to clean them properly unless they are short.

brentwood

"You see that made me shudder. The paint could be covering up all sorts of filth. Food handlers should have short clean nails. Same as nurses.

To be brutally honest unless people are using a nail brush every time they wash their hands it's impossible to clean them properly unless they are short. "

I see your point but these were nice short nails and very well. Manicured plus it was a professionally shot video..... It wasn't like kays cooking if you have ever seen that lol

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Thats gas! Whatever floats your boat.

I am literally just about to paint my nails! Lol

MsD

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Glossy red nail polish on a woman, it's a yes from me.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Painted finger nails and baking? Oh go on then

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I work in food industry nail varnish is a no no as well as long nails I take it she wasnt wearing gloves either

brentwood

I wasn't bothered about it being right or wrong in my mind she was wanking me off with nice nails and a bit of sourdough lol

Dublin

"I wasn't bothered about it being right or wrong in my mind she was wanking me off with nice nails and a bit of sourdough lol "

I whole heartedly agree. Love wearing dark nail polish and wanking MrD. I wear black alot too, esp on Fab social and club nights. I put a dark pink on now...

MsD

brentwood

"I wasn't bothered about it being right or wrong in my mind she was wanking me off with nice nails and a bit of sourdough lol

I whole heartedly agree. Love wearing dark nail polish and wanking MrD. I wear black alot too, esp on Fab social and club nights. I put a dark pink on now...

MsD"

I just checked your pictures..... Lovely nails , I'm not a fan of false nails. Just nice short and painted

Dublin

"

I just checked your pictures..... Lovely nails , I'm not a fan of false nails. Just nice short and painted "

I dont like fake nails either. They freak me out!!! Mine are short and painted. Im not very girlie at all but I buy nail polish as my little pick me up: cheap and cheerful.

» Add a new message to this topic