FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "I find it hard to share my innermost...

"I find it hard to share my innermost...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

feelings with strangers, but I sure do like your Wife"!

Can you vet this statement for me, as it just doesn't feel right?

By the way the person saying that to me is my best friend.

She's really nice.

Thanks for helping.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Hey?!

Jo.Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A female best friend says she very much likes your wife, at the same time underlining it's one of her innermost feelings? Either she has a colourful language or you need to help with some context of the conversation ?

Has she confided in your wife ? Something personal? My gosh you dont make your posts easy to understand.

"A female best friend says she very much likes your wife, at the same time underlining it's one of her innermost feelings? Either she has a colourful language or you need to help with some context of the conversation ? "
How much context do you need? We were drinking tea together!

"A female best friend says she very much likes your wife, at the same time underlining it's one of her innermost feelings? Either she has a colourful language or you need to help with some context of the conversation ? How much context do you need? We were drinking tea together!"

Context means a lot. Nevermind.

"Has she confided in your wife ? Something personal? My gosh you dont make your posts easy to understand. "
I don't know if she's confided in my wife, should I ask her when she finishes her shift tommorrow night?

I have no clue what you mean.

"I have no clue what you mean."
That's what's troubling me too trying to make sense of what she meant...and I'm scared to ask.

How long can I string this one out for?

Not a word of decent advice yet!

"How long can I string this one out for?

Not a word of decent advice yet!"

That's cos there isnt a clear question to answer.

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Sounds to me she is interested but has no idea how to start the conversation. She is saying - "this is something really personal... I fancy your wife..." Does she know you swing? if so she is looking to have fun!

"How long can I string this one out for?

Not a word of decent advice yet!

That's cos there isnt a clear question to answer."

Why not?

"Sounds to me she is interested but has no idea how to start the conversation. She is saying - "this is something really personal... I fancy your wife..." Does she know you swing? if so she is looking to have fun!

"

Interesting outlook.

"Sounds to me she is interested but has no idea how to start the conversation. She is saying - "this is something really personal... I fancy your wife..." Does she know you swing? if so she is looking to have fun!

Interesting outlook."

...but why doesn't she bypass me and just tell the Wife?

Interesting outlook....but why doesn't she bypass me and just tell the Wife?"

Why dont you ask her.

Interesting outlook....but why doesn't she bypass me and just tell the Wife?

Why dont you ask her."

Ask who?

FABWatch HQ

You said she was YOUR best friend. Swap friends gender - Approaching wife direct would be like a male best friend moving on her, disloyal and looking for a slap.

She has been open, so just ask up front!

You said she was YOUR best friend. Swap friends gender - Approaching wife direct would be like a male best friend moving on her, disloyal and looking for a slap.

She has been open, so just ask up front! "

Best friend yes, but we have a complicated relationship.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If people don't make their meaning clear it's usually for one of two reasons, they aren't clear themselves what they mean or they're deliberately fudging the issue.

Direct her to your wife or ask her what she means would be my take on it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some people don't understand the concept of individuals within a relationship

"If people don't make their meaning clear it's usually for one of two reasons, they aren't clear themselves what they mean or they're deliberately fudging the issue.

Direct her to your wife or ask her what she means would be my take on it. "

She has never met my Wife personally she has only seen her through pictures. Ok I could ask her what she means when I get the chance to see her again. Next year.

Some people don't understand the concept of individuals within a relationship "

She could write the Wife a letter.

FABWatch HQ

She has been open, so just ask up front! Best friend yes, but we have a complicated relationship."

Complication can manifest in a number of ways then... she wants you ALL to explore, or just your wife. Both of which need a conversation, first with you/her to see what it was and then a convo with you and wife or all three depending on how complicated (or fun) you want to get. Are you worried on possibilities - if not then get talking!

She has been open, so just ask up front! Best friend yes, but we have a complicated relationship.

Complication can manifest in a number of ways then... she wants you ALL to explore, or just your wife. Both of which need a conversation, first with you/her to see what it was and then a convo with you and wife or all three depending on how complicated (or fun) you want to get. Are you worried on possibilities - if not then get talking!"

You mean I have to remember ALL that! Who says she means Swinging anyway.

She's a photographer and my Wife's a model!

Some very feasible opinions given to my dilemma. I am piecing them together like a jigsaw!

FABWatch HQ

She has been open, so just ask up front! Best friend yes, but we have a complicated relationship.

Complication can manifest in a number of ways then... she wants you ALL to explore, or just your wife. Both of which need a conversation, first with you/her to see what it was and then a convo with you and wife or all three depending on how complicated (or fun) you want to get. Are you worried on possibilities - if not then get talking! You mean I have to remember ALL that! Who says she means Swinging anyway.

She's a photographer and my Wife's a model!"

Nope - you cant pose US questions about your friend She has said "I am telling you something intimate - I really like your wife". Doesnt sound like an invite to a chic docklands shoot to me. Perhaps you need to think about how you feel about the possible answers then ASK

Complication can manifest in a number of ways then... she wants you ALL to explore, or just your wife. Both of which need a conversation, first with you/her to see what it was and then a convo with you and wife or all three depending on how complicated (or fun) you want to get. Are you worried on possibilities - if not then get talking! You mean I have to remember ALL that! Who says she means Swinging anyway.

She's a photographer and my Wife's a model!

Nope - you cant pose US questions about your friend She has said "I am telling you something intimate - I really like your wife". Doesnt sound like an invite to a chic docklands shoot to me. Perhaps you need to think about how you feel about the possible answers then ASK "

Damn! With back up like you it's impossible to fail....if only my w teachers were like you at school!

» Add a new message to this topic