FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > recogniseing someone

recogniseing someone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What would you do if you see someone out and about that you have seen on here.Do you ask them if they are on fab or is there some kind of code to use?just curious really.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't do anything. At most, I would probably just nod and smile if we knew each other from say chat or from a club.

i saw a lady on Facebook who i had recognised on here,when i messaged her and said her name she started chating,but before that she never said a word to me!

I may mention it when next on line but more likley to ignore as nobody likes a stalker.

Forum Mod

If it was someone that we'd met then we'd say hi,we meet friends so it would be the same as bumping into someone from real life,we're adults and are capable of behaving like them in a situation like that,we would'nt run up to anyone and start talking about swinging

If it was just someone I recognised then I would'nt dream of saying oh ive seen you on fab.....and if anyone did that to me I would have a few choice words to say to them,lack of respect and invasion of privacy is something that does'nt go down well with me

its strange how ppl see things differently. If someone spotted me and said hi are you on fab? Id not mind if they said they are too. It'd be like cool we're in the same club/something in common. Wouldnt be offended in any way unless they were being evil.

"its strange how ppl see things differently. If someone spotted me and said hi are you on fab? Id not mind if they said they are too. It'd be like cool we're in the same club/something in common. Wouldnt be offended in any way unless they were being evil."

Even if your close family were within earshot yet not obviously with you?

I would just nod and maybe message later to say hi. I have bumped into playmates who have been out with their family and just given a knowing smile

Situation dictates a responce if you know them fine but cant just go upto people in the street. Respect peoples bounderies

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I met this dominatrix a few Weeks back n she told me sum great stories about recognising ppl..... As a few have said b4 I'd b happy to chat if I was alone but not if I was with family or a current gf..... Use ur head n so wot u thinks the best......maybe just a bod,wink or smile

i found a fem friends profile on here, known her for over 10 years, mailed her, she was a little shocked..............but it lead to a great bj, lol

ive had a couple of guys come over to me and ask me when they have seen me in person, i get a lot of messages saying things like....was you in tesco (for example) today i think i saw you but didnt know wether to say hi

Personally i wouldnt go upto someone in the flesh i recognised from on here, i just dont think its the done thing, they may look alone when you see them but they could be with someone who could come back at any time

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

Went to daughter's parents evening and stood next to a previous play mate in the queue. Made eye contact and left it at that

» Add a new message to this topic