FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Its getting nearer

Its getting nearer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To the jubilee weekend ,hence weather as changed but my plans are still in action.

Bbq ,drinks and madness and mayhem plus about 14 teenagers and us oldies gonna be a good one.....so whats your plans??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Bbq with family.. putting up the gazebo, bunting, paddling pool for little un.

Even have our queen masks n flags at the ready.

Going to a wedding, then a gathering and bbq Sunday and who knows monday and tuesday

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need a gazebo...well i do have a lush one but the garden got taken over by a trampoline a few yrs ago and the gazebo wont fit on the upper half of the garden as its blooody huge,so off to purchase a smaller gazebo to fit teenagers and beer crates in.....

BBQ on Saturday early evening followed by a kinky party Saturday night at the same house.

Off to a Manchester munch on Sunday afternoon, probably the cinema on Sunday evening.

I should've planned better sooner, but wasn't sure I'd be ready for a busy weekend so looks like Monday and Tuesday will be a bit of nothing much

its my birthday saturday off out with friends .sunday going up town to see the river pageant with my lovely girlies, quiet day monday then a fab day tuesday up at 5 to see the 3 queens (victoria ,mary and elisabeth)arrive in southampton water,,then a tea party then at 11 ill be watching the queens leaving the UK in convoy ...none of this planned till yesterday ...

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I was ginna do my good neighbour bit and invite everyone round, but unfortunately building work in the house nowhere near where it should be, so tbh bugger all planned other than hopefully getting some work done

» Add a new message to this topic