FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Katie Hopkins

Katie Hopkins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man  over a year ago

Kent

..has 1 million twitter followers

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now I know

Proud and worthy recipient of the inaugural campaign to unify the nation trophy

I have more than that

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

"..has 1 million twitter followers"

That leaves 65 million who have no interest in her, I am one of them.

Blocked her because honestly seeing her tweets is too much. She did one about black lives matter and it was like a KKK really underneath.

"Proud and worthy recipient of the inaugural campaign to unify the nation trophy "

Lol. A proud recipient indeed.

By *ensual-dominant-passionMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Her being vile is the only way she can stay relevant in life... she’s not brutally honest.. more of a hypocrite.. she once made a comment about naming children after countries.. and then was asked what’s the name of her child and she said India... you cannot make this shit up lol

I've got a weird thing for women like her ??????

She's just been riding the alt right wave for a while now. Isn't she the one who said she would never name her daughter after a country and Phillip schofield ruined her cos she has a daughter called India ????

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Also complained to the press regulator that the Mirror accused her of being kicked out of South Africa following a ketamine incident. They corrected the story. She was actually ejected for spreading racial hatred which was after the ketamine incident.

By *hadow1085Couple  over a year ago

GLENROTHES

I think she's funny, i love total arseholes having a rant, it totally creases me. Dont agree with much of anything she says but I still get a belly laugh. Narcisism has always given me the giggles in a 'see the state o this cunt' sort of way

By *ikingCoolMan  over a year ago

carmarthen

Who is she

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

...is a scumbag who has to be controversial as she loves the fame too much.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

needs to be shot .. horrible woman

I like her

He likes her. ^

"He likes her. ^"

He knows I like her ^

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Are you one of them

"I think she's funny, i love total arseholes having a rant, it totally creases me. Dont agree with much of anything she says but I still get a belly laugh. Narcisism has always given me the giggles in a 'see the state o this cunt' sort of way"

Yip, I think she's funny too. Not that I follow her. I only see her when people are really outraged by her opinion and it's made a headline somewhere.

Lewisham

"Yip, I think she's funny too. Not that I follow her. I only see her when people are really outraged by her opinion and it's made a headline somewhere. "

Like that really funny time when her trolling caused a suicide attempt by one of Little Mix? Split my sides at that one.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Who is she"

Katie Hopkins was forced to sell off her £1million Devon home and now rents after losing a humiliating court case.

The former Apprentice contestant, whose extreme views saw her sacked from two lucrative newspaper columns and her LBC radio show, has moved into rented accommodation so she can pay off a £500,000 legal bill after writer Jack Monroe sued her for libel and won.

GLENROTHES

"I think she's funny, i love total arseholes having a rant, it totally creases me. Dont agree with much of anything she says but I still get a belly laugh. Narcisism has always given me the giggles in a 'see the state o this cunt' sort of way

Yip, I think she's funny too. Not that I follow her. I only see her when people are really outraged by her opinion and it's made a headline somewhere. "

Same, i dont even HAVE facebook or twitter, but occasionally theres an upriar that makes it into my phone somehow but I just laugh like fuck. I find the outraged oarties even funnier! All but hurt because she said something that might hurt someone elses feelings. Priceless!!

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Who is she

Katie Hopkins was forced to sell off her £1million Devon home and now rents after losing a humiliating court case.

The former Apprentice contestant, whose extreme views saw her sacked from two lucrative newspaper columns and her LBC radio show, has moved into rented accommodation so she can pay off a £500,000 legal bill after writer Jack Monroe sued her for libel and won."

The poor lamb.... see, it’s not wise to be libellous if you have anything. It’s ok if your potless mind.... nothing to sue you see.....

GLENROTHES

"Yip, I think she's funny too. Not that I follow her. I only see her when people are really outraged by her opinion and it's made a headline somewhere.

Like that really funny time when her trolling caused a suicide attempt by one of Little Mix? Split my sides at that one. "

A quick google search revealed that girl has been battling depression, anxiety & body image issues for a very very long time. Didn't come across anything about katie hopkins causing a suicide attempt....it seems her own addiction to reading negitive comments from anyone anywhere was a leading cause though.

It's sad! I can't believe people actually like her, she is vile.

"Proud and worthy recipient of the inaugural campaign to unify the nation trophy "

You had me in the first half!

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Is this the "useless piece of information " thread ??

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

vile woman, full of hate and bile.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Who is she"

Perhaps we could live in a cave together lol..I haven't a clue who she is either, but unlike you I don't care!

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I think she's funny, i love total arseholes having a rant, it totally creases me. Dont agree with much of anything she says but I still get a belly laugh. Narcisism has always given me the giggles in a 'see the state o this cunt' sort of way

Yip, I think she's funny too. Not that I follow her. I only see her when people are really outraged by her opinion and it's made a headline somewhere.

Same, i dont even HAVE facebook or twitter, but occasionally theres an upriar that makes it into my phone somehow but I just laugh like fuck. I find the outraged oarties even funnier! All but hurt because she said something that might hurt someone elses feelings. Priceless!! "

Almost as 'amusing' encountering people who derive pleasure from the displeasure of others, peculiar human quality.

She has a point....sometimes

Lewisham

She's a professional cunt. She does it for money. Unfotunately amateur cunts lap it up and they're the dangerous ones.

The bile that she spouts for money? They believe in it and do it down the pub for free.

I muted her a long time ago.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

That was glorious giving that to her! So highly deserving!

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Woman’s an utter cock womble

By *aulaxd500TV/TS  over a year ago

Wigan

"Proud and worthy recipient of the inaugural campaign to unify the nation trophy

That was glorious giving that to her! So highly deserving! "

The video of it is priceless, getting her to stand in front of the intials

By *ob Carpe DiemMan  over a year ago

Torquay

I remember she won Eurovision apart from that I haven't really heard anything about her, have I got the right person?

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"She's a professional cunt. She does it for money. Unfotunately amateur cunts lap it up and they're the dangerous ones.

The bile that she spouts for money? They believe in it and do it down the pub for free."

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I remember she won Eurovision apart from that I haven't really heard anything about her, have I got the right person?"

That was Mary Hopkins

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"I remember she won Eurovision apart from that I haven't really heard anything about her, have I got the right person?"

Haha

By *ostonJoeMan  over a year ago

Boston

"Woman’s an utter cock womble "

Perfect description

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"She's a professional cunt. She does it for money. Unfotunately amateur cunts lap it up and they're the dangerous ones.

The bile that she spouts for money? They believe in it and do it down the pub for free."

[Removed by poster at 28/05/20 17:20:14]

"Yip, I think she's funny too. Not that I follow her. I only see her when people are really outraged by her opinion and it's made a headline somewhere.

Like that really funny time when her trolling caused a suicide attempt by one of Little Mix? Split my sides at that one.

A quick google search revealed that girl has been battling depression, anxiety & body image issues for a very very long time. Didn't come across anything about katie hopkins causing a suicide attempt....it seems her own addiction to reading negitive comments from anyone anywhere was a leading cause though. "

Nope she made negative comments about Jessy Nelson from little mix calling her the “fat one” and “pick n mix” and a few other body shaming comments on Twitter and obviously the news are going to go on about it but Katie was in the wrong for making those ridiculous comments as Jessy attempted suicide and had to be forced to throw up or she could have died!

A quick google search revealed that girl has been battling depression, anxiety & body image issues for a very very long time. Didn't come across anything about katie hopkins causing a suicide attempt....it seems her own addiction to reading negitive comments from anyone anywhere was a leading cause though.

Nope she made negative comments about Jessy Nelson from little mix calling her the “fat one” and “pick n mix” and a few other body shaming comments on Twitter and obviously the news are going to go on about it but Katie was in the wrong for making those ridiculous comments as Jessy attempted suicide and had to be forced to throw up or she could have died!"

I enjoy taking the piss out of people, I was trained at a young age, my nan would say, let's go down the pup and take the piss out of people, as long as they don't hear you there's no harm done.

I didn't know of singer or even remember anything Katie has said, only that some things she says, she has a point. Observational comedy without claiming to be a comedian

Plus it's not Katie's fault the girl wasn't stable enough to take it. We all have to deal with negativity , its life. Pick n mix , that's a funny play on words. It's nothing. The girl wants fame and in the public eye, she needs to learn to take the good with the bad. If she can't, it's not the place for her.

Glasgow

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Who is Katie who ? What is Twitter?

By *iss_terri_bTV/TS  over a year ago

Oldham

A million twitter followers worldwide. There’s a population of 7 billion, of whom 3.5 billion have access to the internet. Globally 1.5 billion speak English.

Sooooo..... a million followers ain’t much. A small percentage of idiots.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Nope she made negative comments about Jessy Nelson from little mix calling her the “fat one” and “pick n mix” and a few other body shaming comments on Twitter and obviously the news are going to go on about it but Katie was in the wrong for making those ridiculous comments as Jessy attempted suicide and had to be forced to throw up or she could have died!

I enjoy taking the piss out of people, I was trained at a young age, my nan would say, let's go down the pup and take the piss out of people, as long as they don't hear you there's no harm done.

I didn't know of singer or even remember anything Katie has said, only that some things she says, she has a point. Observational comedy without claiming to be a comedian

Plus it's not Katie's fault the girl wasn't stable enough to take it. We all have to deal with negativity , its life. Pick n mix , that's a funny play on words. It's nothing. The girl wants fame and in the public eye, she needs to learn to take the good with the bad. If she can't, it's not the place for her.

"

Wow... never try and help anyone with mental health issues

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

The trouble is while people pay her attention she'll just continue to be vile - the newspapers that hired her to write columns did so knowing full well that her hatred and bile would attract people to buy their rags and took the "no publicity is bad publicity" stand.

So while she is a completely vile and odious woman, those who rise to her bait and those who pay her to write/appear are just as much to blame as she is - if people ignored her she'd disappear up her own arse and never be seen again.

Just me that would then?

Reckon she could be really mean to me and stomp about in some sexy shoes

She’d have to not speak though. Ever.

"The trouble is while people pay her attention she'll just continue to be vile - the newspapers that hired her to write columns did so knowing full well that her hatred and bile would attract people to buy their rags and took the "no publicity is bad publicity" stand.

So while she is a completely vile and odious woman, those who rise to her bait and those who pay her to write/appear are just as much to blame as she is - if people ignored her she'd disappear up her own arse and never be seen again."

At Barnard Castle with Dom maybe ?

"The trouble is while people pay her attention she'll just continue to be vile - the newspapers that hired her to write columns did so knowing full well that her hatred and bile would attract people to buy their rags and took the "no publicity is bad publicity" stand.

So while she is a completely vile and odious woman, those who rise to her bait and those who pay her to write/appear are just as much to blame as she is - if people ignored her she'd disappear up her own arse and never be seen again.

At Barnard Castle with Dom maybe ? "

She likes doing it outside tbf

Most of which aren’t U.K. based.

That brings me some comfort.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

she has basically been trolling "black twitter" all day over the george floyd murder by a cop who basically kept his knee on a black guys neck for 8 minutes when the due was saying "i can't breathe"

is she isn't "alt-right"ing she it basically trolling...

i fear she will end up trolling the wrong people and she end up being a martyr....

"

So bullying someone is totally fine okay then if someone does get bullied in your family hope you treat it as a joke.

One comment isn't being bullied. Not when I was at school it wasn't.

"One comment isn't being bullied. Not when I was at school it wasn't. "

Several comments* not one there’s too many she body shames a lot of people and talks bullshit such as I don’t like names of people named after a country well she doesn’t know her geography because she goes and names her own daughter India .

shes lovely isn't she, she was destined for a career in business and rather harshly rejected for a career in back biting bet her security guards love her

"One comment isn't being bullied. Not when I was at school it wasn't.

Several comments* not one there’s too many she body shames a lot of people and talks bullshit such as I don’t like names of people named after a country well she doesn’t know her geography because she goes and names her own daughter India . "

As I said, I don't take much interest in her. If more people took less interest in her, you wouldn't know what she has to say. What you don't know doesn't hurt you. By getting upset by her only gives her fame and fortune for her opinions. If you don't like her, turn the TV off. Stop paying the woman to continue. No wonder she takes the piss. If it made me rich, I'd do the same.

Several comments* not one there’s too many she body shames a lot of people and talks bullshit such as I don’t like names of people named after a country well she doesn’t know her geography because she goes and names her own daughter India .

As I said, I don't take much interest in her. If more people took less interest in her, you wouldn't know what she has to say. What you don't know doesn't hurt you. By getting upset by her only gives her fame and fortune for her opinions. If you don't like her, turn the TV off. Stop paying the woman to continue. No wonder she takes the piss. If it made me rich, I'd do the same. "

exactly this......... take your TV down the dump now get your lives back

GLENROTHES

As I said, I don't take much interest in her. If more people took less interest in her, you wouldn't know what she has to say. What you don't know doesn't hurt you. By getting upset by her only gives her fame and fortune for her opinions. If you don't like her, turn the TV off. Stop paying the woman to continue. No wonder she takes the piss. If it made me rich, I'd do the same. "

I agree, for a group of people who detest her & her opinins, everyone seems to know an awful lot of what she's said! If i disliked someone so much I certainly wouldnt know what they've said enough to be able to quote them! Stop hanging on her every word, then she wont be famous & you wont be upset. Easy!

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"I like her"

I dont

STOKE ON TRENT

So what's your point?

That’s the real danger with people like her and social media.

As you say, brainless idiots hang on every word.

GLENROTHES

I don't think many people actually agree with her points of view, they either find her funny or really offensive! She sometimes has a point, but it's rare & usually presented in the most cuntish way (hence funny - I like Frankie Boyle for the same reason) In fact I could put money on it that her HATERS give her the most online shares, comments & publicity! Kinda ironic

Same, i dont even HAVE facebook or twitter, but occasionally theres an upriar that makes it into my phone somehow but I just laugh like fuck. I find the outraged oarties even funnier! All but hurt because she said something that might hurt someone elses feelings. Priceless!! "

Same, no facebook or twitter but find people who are outraged by everything hilarious

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I bet most of the million followers are actually people waiting to hear her next outrageous comment so that they can be so outraged that they have to share her outrageous comments with their outrageous Social media friends, who in turn are so outraged that they do the same thus getting her outrageous message to go even further, thus feeding the whole outrageous situation.

If you find her so outrageous, why spread her word for her? You’d be better off ignoring her she’ll soon get fed up of shouting when no one listens.

Her comments are aimed at getting likes, subscribers and so on to create revenue, the more people do it, the better for her. Basically, she is milking all of the outraged people!

Kent

[Removed by poster at 30/05/20 06:45:09]

shes found fame and fortune though more-so than as an apprentice

Just her name puts me off my breakfast

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Had a good laugh when she had to sell her house off.

She's a vile racist. As is anyone that agrees or sympathises with the bile she spews.

25 threads on katie Hopkins . Obsessed much?

GLENROTHES

"25 threads on katie Hopkins . Obsessed much? "

All those haters giving her extra attention & publicity

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

What a disgusting comment. Mental health is a massive issue and lots of it is caused by online trolling, abuse and hate comments.

I understand if you are famous you are in the spotlight and open to things. But getting abuse about your weight when you are actually probably smaller than the majority of the UK is not on and we need to set an example for the next generation that online abuse is unacceptable.

Far too many people are committing suicide. Many due to the media and online shaming.

It's not observational comedy she's a racist and shouldn't be given the spotlight. I note you comment you would do the same if you were getting the money. So you would slag people off and make offensive comments at the risk of another person's mental health. Digraceful.

I don't discriminate, if it's funny , it's funny. Doesn't matter who you are. Just as well we are all different, I'd hate to live in your world of political correctness. Walking on egg shells in case you hurt someones feelings. I have had problems with mental health and to be honest with you, I sounded pathetic to my own ears. It happens. Don't know how it happened to me when I'm such a bundle of laughs!

"..has 1 million twitter followers

She's a vile racist. As is anyone that agrees or sympathises with the bile she spews. "

nice knees

"I don't think many people actually agree with her points of view, they either find her funny or really offensive! She sometimes has a point, but it's rare & usually presented in the most cuntish way (hence funny - I like Frankie Boyle for the same reason) In fact I could put money on it that her HATERS give her the most online shares, comments & publicity! Kinda ironic

"

The sad part is the people who think she has a point.

The best KH online share moment came when she posted about a street in London that had all these ethnic food shops on, complaining there was no "British" food available. 1000s of people shared it "look at all this amazing food you can get on one street". And loads of people went down to buy things. That's the real way to combat hate.

GLENROTHES

"I don't think many people actually agree with her points of view, they either find her funny or really offensive! She sometimes has a point, but it's rare & usually presented in the most cuntish way (hence funny - I like Frankie Boyle for the same reason) In fact I could put money on it that her HATERS give her the most online shares, comments & publicity! Kinda ironic

The sad part is the people who think she has a point.

The best KH online share moment came when she posted about a street in London that had all these ethnic food shops on, complaining there was no "British" food available. 1000s of people shared it "look at all this amazing food you can get on one street". And loads of people went down to buy things. That's the real way to combat hate. "

I'd love to hit up that market, I HATE British food! So bland & boring!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

The Katie Hopkins Haters....... giving her air space since 199something.

She's got more threads about her than me, more tweets about her than me and more money about her than me.

I'd love to have a house to sell to pay off my £500,000 debt.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I couldn't stomach anymore after half way down .....

Did anyone actually say that they KNOW it's contrived ?

"Just me that would then?

She’d have to not speak though. Ever. "

A true kinkster...

"I don't discriminate, if it's funny , it's funny. Doesn't matter who you are. Just as well we are all different, I'd hate to live in your world of political correctness. Walking on egg shells in case you hurt someones feelings. I have had problems with mental health and to be honest with you, I sounded pathetic to my own ears. It happens. Don't know how it happened to me when I'm such a bundle of laughs! "

I find when people reference “political correctness” they simply mean they want to be as offensive as they please without consequences rather than it be about honesty.

There’s nothing wrong with being open minded & honest. But people like Katie try to incite divides & hatred.

I don’t give her the time of day on Twitter, she is an attention whore, and not the good kind.

Glasgow

"

I find when people reference “political correctness” they simply mean they want to be as offensive as they please without consequences rather than it be about honesty.

"

How very true, and Ive found those who deride others for being politically correct are often those most outraged when they encounter something that offends them.

"

How very true, and Ive found those who deride others for being politically correct are often those most outraged when they encounter something that offends them."

Ironic isn’t it?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"

How very true, and Ive found those who deride others for being politically correct are often those most outraged when they encounter something that offends them.

Ironic isn’t it? "

Quite. And are massively insensitive about all sorts, expect us to just take it and not even retort, and are incredibly offended by the tiniest thing.

It cuts both ways...

Manchester (she/her)

I like political correctness. That whole treating people with respect thing, looking out for each other, considering other perspectives.

"

Ironic isn’t it?

Quite. And are massively insensitive about all sorts, expect us to just take it and not even retort, and are incredibly offended by the tiniest thing.

It cuts both ways..."

Taking offence at my offence to their offensive statement. Can’t make it up.

"I like political correctness. That whole treating people with respect thing, looking out for each other, considering other perspectives. "

Nah, just PC bollox

Manchester (she/her)

"I like political correctness. That whole treating people with respect thing, looking out for each other, considering other perspectives.

Nah, just PC bollox "

Bring it on

1 million twits then!

"I like political correctness. That whole treating people with respect thing, looking out for each other, considering other perspectives.

Nah, just PC bollox

Bring it on "

People that say things are PC gone mad, probably miss the times when like, lots of groups in society didn’t have... ummmm... *checks notes* rights.

Smh.

Manchester (she/her)

Nah, just PC bollox

Bring it on

People that say things are PC gone mad, probably miss the times when like, lots of groups in society didn’t have... ummmm... *checks notes* rights.

Smh. "

Yeah. Personally I want everyone to have the freedom to live their life to their full capacity, for the benefit of all. And actual freedom, not just "you have it on paper but have fun navigating all the discrimination etc"

Nah, just PC bollox

Bring it on

Smh.

Yeah. Personally I want everyone to have the freedom to live their life to their full capacity, for the benefit of all. And actual freedom, not just "you have it on paper but have fun navigating all the discrimination etc""

‘In the eyes of the law you’re equal, what more do you want?!’

*yawn*

Manchester (she/her)

Nah, just PC bollox

Bring it on

Smh.

Yeah. Personally I want everyone to have the freedom to live their life to their full capacity, for the benefit of all. And actual freedom, not just "you have it on paper but have fun navigating all the discrimination etc"

‘In the eyes of the law you’re equal, what more do you want?!’

*yawn*"

Actual equality. The horror.

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

"

Ironic isn’t it? "

You call it ironic, I call it projection.

Some of the comedians I watch and laugh at push the boundaries of offensive. When you don't know whether it's funny or repulsive and wrong by anyone's standards. Anything Katie Hopkins had to say is mild in comparison. Can't understand how she bothers anyone to be honest.

"Some of the comedians I watch and laugh at push the boundaries of offensive. When you don't know whether it's funny or repulsive and wrong by anyone's standards. Anything Katie Hopkins had to say is mild in comparison. Can't understand how she bothers anyone to be honest. "

That’s bait. ^

Glasgow

Katie Hopkins has the balls to say what many of us think.

"Katie Hopkins has the balls to say what many of us think."

Any specific examples? Just so I know what many of you think

"Katie Hopkins has the balls to say what many of us think.

Any specific examples? Just so I know what many of you think"

Feel free to go on her twitter and cite recent examples. She’s been particularly horrid over the last few days.

"

Ironic isn’t it? "

Very...

Which is what?

Can you give some examples please?

I find she piggybacks on a lot of topics to incite division and hatred.

Why don't you have the balls to say lots of racist stuff?

"Some of the comedians I watch and laugh at push the boundaries of offensive. When you don't know whether it's funny or repulsive and wrong by anyone's standards. Anything Katie Hopkins had to say is mild in comparison. Can't understand how she bothers anyone to be honest. "

It depends what you mean by "offensive". Bernard Manning said a lot of racist jokes. But I don't think he was as repugnant as KH.

She winds people up because she combines ignorance, racism, bigotry etc with a message of hate. It's all for attention. She's not funny, interesting or making any kind of point. So she grates some people's gears.

By *oachman 9CoolMan  over a year ago

derby

"..has 1 million twitter followers

That leaves 65 million who have no interest in her, I am one of them."

To be honest unless you are a racist I really don't think she does.

Yes she does people are too worried about being called out for having opinions these days, too many snowflakes

To be honest unless you are a racist I really don't think she does. "

I think that was their point. They feel like race hate enthusiasts are so oppressed that they can't find safe spaces to say racist things without being called out anymore.

Well, that’s what you’d think, right?

Yes she does people are too worried about being called out for having opinions these days, too many snowflakes "

You clearly aren’t. So please share these opinions? Just so I’m clear what you agree with her on.

I think that was their point. They feel like race hate enthusiasts are so oppressed that they can't find safe spaces to say racist things without being called out anymore."

Oh no

Well, that’s what you’d think, right? "

In fairness as well as being a vile racist bully maybe she tweets some positive stuff that we're just unaware of?

Yes she does people are too worried about being called out for having opinions these days, too many snowflakes

You clearly aren’t. So please share these opinions? Just so I’m clear what you agree with her on. "

m

I agree that the whole covid thing is over the top and nobody has a right to restrict our choices and freedom. It’s media putting the fear in everyone

Manchester (she/her)

Yes she does people are too worried about being called out for having opinions these days, too many snowflakes "

Goodness. Being called out. That must be so devastating.

Glasgow

Any specific examples? Just so I know what many of you think"

Her Jhadi bride rant to me was spot on plus Peaches Geldofs parenting skills rant was too.

Her Jhadi bride rant to me was spot on plus Peaches Geldofs parenting skills rant was too."

I agree with u

liverpool

Her Jhadi bride rant to me was spot on plus Peaches Geldofs parenting skills rant was too."

Not sure the jihad bride story and Hopkins' deliberately provocative and nationalist comments really do much to distance how someone is not falling into her normal racist bile.

As for Peaches Geldof, to use the reporting of the inquest to slag off someone she had had a high profile falling out with, I'll agree that its not racist but it's not exactly something to be proud of is it?

I'll be honest much like when people say they support Tommeh Robinson but won't admit to being racists I'm always a bit surprised by their hesitancy to just tell it like it is.

Manchester (she/her)

To be frank, if Katie Hopkins said she believed the sky was blue I'd go get my eyes tested.

Newcastle and Gateshead

oooh... "snokflake".... the alt-right's go to word!!! yey!!!

oooh... "snokflake".... the alt-right's go to word!!! yey!!! "

Snow

"Just me that would then?

She’d have to not speak though. Ever.

A true kinkster... "

Me? Or her?

Her Jhadi bride rant to me was spot on plus Peaches Geldofs parenting skills rant was too.

Not sure the jihad bride story and Hopkins' deliberately provocative and nationalist comments really do much to distance how someone is not falling into her normal racist bile.

As for Peaches Geldof, to use the reporting of the inquest to slag off someone she had had a high profile falling out with, I'll agree that its not racist but it's not exactly something to be proud of is it?"

Just googled the jhadi bride and peaches clips. I don't agree with either of her opinions. The 15 year-old bride was a child that made a mistake and suffered enough for that decision. If she had been an adult making that decision then I would agree with Katie's opinion. And peaches , I agree with but Katie's face and view on it is still funny

You clearly aren’t. So please share these opinions? Just so I’m clear what you agree with her on. m

I agree that the whole covid thing is over the top and nobody has a right to restrict our choices and freedom. It’s media putting the fear in everyone "

Eeek. It’s over the top? Christ on a bloody bike.

As for Peaches Geldof, to use the reporting of the inquest to slag off someone she had had a high profile falling out with, I'll agree that its not racist but it's not exactly something to be proud of is it?"

Basically all of this.

Lmao. I just... there’s so much wrong with that rant of hers about but probably can’t get into it because of site rules. But it’s a bit sad you agree with someone that gleefully says she doesn’t care about the legalities of the situation or the girl’s rights. But thanks for clearing up what I guessed.

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"To be frank, if Katie Hopkins said she believed the sky was blue I'd go get my eyes tested."
in barnard castle ?

A deserved winner of the cunt award

"To be frank, if Katie Hopkins said she believed the sky was blue I'd go get my eyes tested."

Manchester (she/her)

"To be frank, if Katie Hopkins said she believed the sky was blue I'd go get my eyes tested.in barnard castle ?

"

It did occur to me but I decided not to overplay it

If katie hopkins died, who would care?

What opinions of hers do you agree with?

Do tell.

STOKE ON TRENT

"If katie hopkins died, who would care?"

Harsh

Wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire!!

Major weapon!!!

sheffield

Wow people actually like this women and her views.. such a hateful human being.. such a snob who thinks she is better than everyone.. if she says what the majority of British people in this country think (like someone said in the comments earlier) then we are truly f@&kd

STOKE ON TRENT

"Wow people actually like this women and her views.. such a hateful human being.. such a snob who thinks she is better than everyone.. if she says what the majority of British people in this country think (like someone said in the comments earlier) then we are truly f@&kd"

Who likes her?

sheffield

"Wow people actually like this women and her views.. such a hateful human being.. such a snob who thinks she is better than everyone.. if she says what the majority of British people in this country think (like someone said in the comments earlier) then we are truly f@&kd

Who likes her?"

Read some comments on the thread

STOKE ON TRENT

"Wow people actually like this women and her views.. such a hateful human being.. such a snob who thinks she is better than everyone.. if she says what the majority of British people in this country think (like someone said in the comments earlier) then we are truly f@&kd

Who likes her?

Read some comments on the thread "

Cant be bothered

Do tell. "

If you’d read the thread you’d already know

STOKE ON TRENT

Who cares she gets paid to be like that

sheffield

"Who cares she gets paid to be like that "

And people actually think she cares about the nation and she is the people’s princess haha

STOKE ON TRENT

"Who cares she gets paid to be like that

And people actually think she cares about the nation and she is the people’s princess haha "

Do tell.

If you’d read the thread you’d already know "

I read the thread.

You put “I agree with you” to someone else’s post on how they think the Jihadi bride rant & Peaches parenting skills rant was spot on.

Are those the only opinions of Katie’s that you agree with then?

"Who cares she gets paid to be like that "

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

No discernible talent other than the need to be more outrageous to stay relevant.

Glad I’m not on Twitter to see people like her. I would get banned in the end.

sheffield

Do tell.

I read the thread.

You put “I agree with you” to someone else’s post on how they think the Jihadi bride rant & Peaches parenting skills rant was spot on.

Are those the only opinions of Katie’s that you agree with then? "

Just because she agrees with the majority of the country on certain matters doesn’t mean she isn’t a vile hateful human being and a snobby one at that

The Jihadi bride... I think the majority of the country didn’t agree with that one not even ‘Muslims’

What about her remarks on how people look I.e weight... tattoos... the way they have their hair or the way they dress... the class category she puts children in just because of the way they are named...

But it’s ok because she is right in what she says because she was against the jihadi wife of isis

Do tell.

I read the thread.

Are those the only opinions of Katie’s that you agree with then?

Just because she agrees with the majority of the country on certain matters doesn’t mean she isn’t a vile hateful human being and a snobby one at that

The Jihadi bride... I think the majority of the country didn’t agree with that one not even ‘Muslims’

What about her remarks on how people look I.e weight... tattoos... the way they have their hair or the way they dress... the class category she puts children in just because of the way they are named...

But it’s ok because she is right in what she says because she was against the jihadi wife of isis "

Would anybody sleep with her or find her attractive, I wonder what her husband thinks

Manchester (she/her)

"Would anybody sleep with her or find her attractive, I wonder what her husband thinks"

To be honest I find her appearance utterly irrelevant.

"Would anybody sleep with her or find her attractive, I wonder what her husband thinks"

Gross. Sex is really not that good to be sleeping with racists

"Would anybody sleep with her or find her attractive, I wonder what her husband thinks

To be honest I find her appearance utterly irrelevant."

I find her unattractive both personality and in looks, wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole

Manchester (she/her)

"Would anybody sleep with her or find her attractive, I wonder what her husband thinks

I find her unattractive both personality and in looks, wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole"

I think her views are repugnant enough that we don't have to go after her appearance, and I find it weird to do so.

I find her unattractive both personality and in looks, wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole

I think her views are repugnant enough that we don't have to go after her appearance, and I find it weird to do so."

Just shows you that personality does play a massive part in how we find someone attractive

Manchester (she/her)

I think her views are repugnant enough that we don't have to go after her appearance, and I find it weird to do so.

Just shows you that personality does play a massive part in how we find someone attractive "

Tbh I think it shows that women's appearance comes into everything. I don't care what she looks like, I care about her views and influence.

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Just shows you that personality does play a massive part in how we find someone attractive "

I do think she plays it up for fame at times, she contradicts herself quite often. Either that or stupid.

Just shows you that personality does play a massive part in how we find someone attractive

Tbh I think it shows that women's appearance comes into everything. I don't care what she looks like, I care about her views and influence."

This is true. Everything goes back to that and that’s rooted in misogyny.

Manchester (she/her)

Tbh I think it shows that women's appearance comes into everything. I don't care what she looks like, I care about her views and influence.

This is true. Everything goes back to that and that’s rooted in misogyny. "

Kent

BLM

Newcastle and Gateshead

"ding dong... the bitch has gone!"

been permanently suspended from twitter (at last)

Manchester (she/her)

""ding dong... the bitch has gone!"

been permanently suspended from twitter (at last) "

Can she sign up under an alias or new account though?!

Who's her btw ?

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Can she sign up under an alias or new account though?! "

She presumably wouldn't get the following unless she announces who she is and then Twitter should just shut her down again.

STOKE ON TRENT

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

This is wonderful and worth 10 minutes of your time https://youtu.be/eRIdtMlqwNA She travelled to Prague to collect her Campaign to Unify the Nation Trophy.

Manchester (she/her)

This is wonderful and worth 10 minutes of your time https://youtu.be/eRIdtMlqwNA She travelled to Prague to collect her Campaign to Unify the Nation Trophy."

By *olarbear73Man  over a year ago

The Pole (Glasgowish)

"..had 1 million twitter followers"

FTFY

.... all hating her?

liverpool

To be honest I find her appearance utterly irrelevant."

liverpool

Wonder what her parents think of her?

Manchester (she/her)

The bile that she spouts for money? They believe in it and do it down the pub for free.

"

People like her have a profoundly negative effect on our culture.

This Katie Hopkins thread has one hundred and seventy five posts.