FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lost friend who I thought was good 1

Lost friend who I thought was good 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Few weeks ago I had friend who was good now he is an idiot

It's no one on here

What he did he said I owe you £10 I give you it on the night I said ok he then went put half of it on a bet I was peed of with him then he goes and say somthing sexist that he thinks it was funny and it wasnt I dont want anything to do with him

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hope you are okay Degsy X

Good thanks you

"Good thanks you"

You are welcome Degsy

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

We’re here for you brother

Thanks

If your friend wasn’t worth ten pounds then it’s no loss to you degys so forget him and move on.

Best of luck

T

You don't need friends like that, OP

Sending you the worlds biggest snugs and hugs, sweetheart. Better to lose now than to be deceived and hurt for longer.

Huggles, my lovely x

Friends & money never go well together just learn from it & never lend anyone money again! Even if they seem desperate

"Friends & money never go well together just learn from it & never lend anyone money again! Even if they seem desperate "
it wasnt just money it was what he said

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"Friends & money never go well together just learn from it & never lend anyone money again! Even if they seem desperate "
If you want to get rid of friends give them 20 pounds

"Friends & money never go well together just learn from it & never lend anyone money again! Even if they seem desperate it wasnt just money it was what he said "
No one needs disrespectful people in there life

Thanks eberyone

I have lost ‘friends’ because of what they have said. Trust me mate when I say it gets really easy and soon you’ll be not concerned about them.

Keep yourself right

"Friends & money never go well together just learn from it & never lend anyone money again! Even if they seem desperate If you want to get rid of friends give them 20 pounds "
yip sad to think but so true

People who get hung up over £10 are not my kind of people tbh, it is nothing in the grand scheme of friendship. If they do it frequent then it is different, but a one off tbh I would forget about.

As for the comment, I cant comment, as we dont know what was said

"People who get hung up over £10 are not my kind of people tbh, it is nothing in the grand scheme of friendship. If they do it frequent then it is different, but a one off tbh I would forget about.

As for the comment, I cant comment, as we dont know what was said"

it was what he said was more bad. He dont ut few times

"Few weeks ago I had friend who was good now he is an idiot

It's no one on here

What he did he said I owe you £10 I give you it on the night I said ok he then went put half of it on a bet I was peed of with him then he goes and say somthing sexist that he thinks it was funny and it wasnt I dont want anything to do with him"

£10 is a small price to pay for finding out someones true colours. Infact owing you that will likely cause him to avoid you making it easier to remove him from your life. Money well spent in my book.

This is assuming you are actually done with the friendship and not just angry with him in the heat of the moment. If you dont want to lose him as a friend, or at least not sure, then wait and see if he makes the effort to pay you back of his own accord. This should help you decide if he is actually your friend or not.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Sometimes you have to decide what you find acceptable and what you don't. Nobody is perfect, we all have our good and bad points. If this person's bad points outweigh his good in your opinion, you're right to bin him but don't throw the baby out with the bath water friends are not easy to come by.

"Few weeks ago I had friend who was good now he is an idiot

It's no one on here

What he did he said I owe you £10 I give you it on the night I said ok he then went put half of it on a bet I was peed of with him then he goes and say somthing sexist that he thinks it was funny and it wasnt I dont want anything to do with him

£10 is a small price to pay for finding out someones true colours. Infact owing you that will likely cause him to avoid you making it easier to remove him from your life. Money well spent in my book.

This is assuming you are actually done with the friendship and not just angry with him in the heat of the moment. If you dont want to lose him as a friend, or at least not sure, then wait and see if he makes the effort to pay you back of his own accord. This should help you decide if he is actually your friend or not."

it was what he siad not just about money he said sexist comments thinking they were funny

» Add a new message to this topic