FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sad things I see

Sad things I see

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecadent_Devon OP   Man  over a year ago

Okehampton

So not a particularly cheerful subject but one for the lurkers. I have read a few profiles this morning (fairly new ones, both male and female) where it’s quite obvious the profile has been set up to look for their partner who they must suspect is cheating.

So for you lurkers out there who may be in this situation, I hope that you are proven wrong, but if you are not, you have been given the freedom of knowledge and perhaps that is the one positive you can take.

Please note this thread is not “aimed” at anyone specifically. Lots of people read the forums and never post or comment, I just had a little twinge of sadness for some of the folks in the situation described above and wanted to wish them well.

Be well

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a future in the police profiling department beckons you op.

Best of luck.

T

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

How do you recognise those profiles OP?

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

What exactly about their profiles made you suspect such? How can that even be determined unless it's clearly stayed in their bio?

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I’d like to see a Liam Neeson, ‘Taken’ style profile to this effect.

Something along the lines of:

‘I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop fucking around now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.’

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

"So not a particularly cheerful subject but one for the lurkers. I have read a few profiles this morning (fairly new ones, both male and female) where it’s quite obvious the profile has been set up to look for their partner who they must suspect is cheating.

So for you lurkers out there who may be in this situation, I hope that you are proven wrong, but if you are not, you have been given the freedom of knowledge and perhaps that is the one positive you can take.

Please note this thread is not “aimed” at anyone specifically. Lots of people read the forums and never post or comment, I just had a little twinge of sadness for some of the folks in the situation described above and wanted to wish them well.

Be well"

odd assumption indeed!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The mrs caught her ex out on here met me in the process lol so thank you very much

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Some controlling, abusive and super jealous partners suspect their partners of cheating even when they aren't. I always think of that when I see profiles that appear to be trying to catch a partner out.

» Add a new message to this topic