FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chicken Tuesday

Chicken Tuesday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Today is the first day of Chicken Tuesday at KFC. 9 pieces of on the bone chicken for £5.99. Now, I've been very healthy during lockdown and have been cooking my own fresh food but I think I'll bite at this. I'll make my own garlic mash and corn on the cob. I'll use my own homegrown potatoes but it's a bit too early for the garlic and sweetcorn that I've been growing.

How has lockdown effected your eating habits? Have you been healthy or have you indulged? Did you learn to cook or maybe grown your own produce? I've enjoyed growing my own so much that I've got my name down for an allotment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not eating any more or less healthy than i was before tbh, and as for takeaways..deliveroo don't deliver here as its too rural, and the nearest kfc/McDonald's is about 10 miles away so we never went anyway

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I’m making my own salad with M&S chicken breast ... mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chicken pithivier tonight I made 2 one for the freezer

Tottenham cake I just iced with custard for afters as it’s an old skool thing

And Char Siu pork in the oven whole belly as the freezer had run out lol

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

I have been sticking to my keto regime with far more ease since lock down. I am eating less as well which makes eating really simple. I've had several home cooked cheat meals and precisely three takeaway meals. Weighed myself for the first time in months when I bought a new scale. Down two trouser sizes so feeling trim. Hoping gyms reopen soon by which time I may change my habits slightly and increase my calories but am fairly happy eating the way I am. Wouldn't mind some decadent desserts though although keto desserts fill that hole quite well.

» Add a new message to this topic